Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg iMS20

Is there no way to get any extra presets for this?

Comments

• Checkout this site. It has patches that you can manually duplicate on both the iMS-20 and hardware MS-20.

http://20patch.constructingtowers.com/patch

• @Dham said:
    Checkout this site. It has patches that you can manually duplicate on both the iMS-20 and hardware MS-20.

Cheers. Pity there's no way to load presets. Oh well, back to making them by hand.

• @Dham said:
    Checkout this site. It has patches that you can manually duplicate on both the iMS-20 and hardware MS-20.

Good find, thanks!

• The iMS20 actually has a feature which lets you upload your own projects and download others directly from a community space online.

Once you've downloaded a project from someone else, you can save off the patches they've created into your preset list. I've vastly expanded my list of good playable presets using this method.

• edited September 2016

@peanut_gallery said:
    The iMS20 actually has a feature which lets you upload your own projects and download others directly from a community space online.

Once you've downloaded a project from someone else, you can save off the patches they've created into your preset list. I've vastly expanded my list of good playable presets using this method.

I knew there was something like this- couldn't remember how to get there at first. It's the session browser upper left, rather than sound preset browser on right, link to Soundcloud then browse the sessions. I'm not finding any that include the needed "session data" to download the tracks with presets, might be a Soundcloud glitch?

• Did they change this feature? I need to look again when I get home tonight (haven't used the iMS20 in a while). I don't think that it downloads the Soundcloud file. I think the session data comes from elsewhere. But again, they may have changed the features more recently.

• edited September 2016

I think the session needs to be uploaded to SoundCloud. I wonder if the SoundCloud API has changed?

I can play plenty of Soundcloud sessions, and stream the audio, but none of them seem to have sessions. The download button is dimmed out for all of them.

• No download options here either.

• There used to be a paperclip symbol on the tracks you could download but that's gone now it seems. Hope they fix this. Unless it's a soundcloud thing.