Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Super Manetron gets on the Bus! -$3.99!!!

Super Manetron has gotten its Audiobus update as was promised, and is now on sale at half price = $3.99 US. Now we can all play Strawberry Fields Forever and many other iconic sounds on Audiobus. Yay!!!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-manetron-mellotron-simulator/id603086193?mt=8

Comments

• Recording with it right now :)

• This app sounds nice but it's out of tune a little sharp and while it has a pitch knob it snaps back to default which is sharp.

• Beautiful sounds!BUT the pitch-bug is terrible,can't get it in tune.Please fix!!!

• You might want to contact Dev about fix. I couldn't find any contact info on website.

www.insideout.co.jp/manetron/

• For the moment, use the pitch shift function in your DAW.

• Let me get this right. You've got a mellotron app behaving in the exact way that mellotrons of old did and you're complaining? It's part of the charm! If it was reliable you could ask for your money back! At least you don't get a hernia lugging it about

• Are you tilting your device?

From the AppStore description: "Pitch control by accelerometer" ;)

• No,tilting the iPad has no effect on the pitch.I sent an email to the dev. about this issue.
    Maybe he can fix it per expedited update?

• This app sounds amazing but useless because the pitch is sharp and the pitch wheel doesn't stay put. I'd they fix this the app would be perfect.