Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blocs Wave v8.0 // Improved Importing, New Slice Trigger Mode, and Show/Hide Packs

We just released a v8.0 of Blocs Wave. New things are:

1. We've switched to using the document picker for Importing. Why is this cool? you now get icloud, googledrive, dropbox, and much more in addition to regular favourites such as AudioShare and AudioCopy.
  2. A new Slice Trigger mode lets you play slices in a more natural way. Play a slice, and it plays until the end. Much better for playing drums
  3. You asked for it. Show/Hide Packs in the library lets you control what is discoverable. Only show the sounds you like, hide the ones you don't.

Good luck!

The Blocs Team
http://blocs.cc/

Get Blocs Wave here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blocs-wave-make-record-music/id1085697317?ls=1&mt=8

bw8.png 951.6K

Comments

• Slice trigger sounds great, thanks!!

• Amazing !!! Thanks for such an inspiring App!

• Very nice. Thank you!

• edited September 2016

WOW! Slice trigger makes zooming for different slice sizes so much more useful now... It is a whole other ball game now...

• Heavy duty. Thanks a lot!

• Great update thanks :)

• Some very well thought out additions. Great update.

• Just kidding! I think it's a great update!! All three additions are going to be welcome and very useful!! Thanks!!

• Remarkable. They keep pulling me back in....

• Another great update. Using Blocs Wave more than Launchpad, these days, and getting really nice results.

Still hoping for access between Blocs Wave and Launchpad sample packs, and the ability to alter key on a per section basis.

• Where's @Samu - Someone listened to you :)

• @Nkersov said:
    Another great update. Using Blocs Wave more than Launchpad, these days, and getting really nice results.

Still hoping for access between Blocs Wave and Launchpad sample packs, and the ability to alter key on a per section basis.

...cough and pitch per slice... :)

• Thx för this Great update

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Amazing !!! Thanks for such an inspiring App!

+1

• Bloody awesome stuff :)

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Where's @Samu - Someone listened to you :)

It's slowly starting to bite :D
    The technology was introduced with iOS8 and we'll get iOS10 in a matter of weeks or so it's about time...

• Lovely app, thanks for the update.

• Video demo anywhere?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Remarkable. They keep pulling me back in....

getting better and better.... and better!

• @Launchpadforios Thanks for the update :)

Please considering adding at least 'transpose/key-change per scene' to make it possible to create 'chord-progressions' when jumping between scenes. Thanks in advance.

• @Samu said:
    @Launchpadforios Thanks for the update :)

Please considering adding at least 'transpose/key-change per scene' to make it possible to create 'chord-progressions' when jumping between scenes. Thanks in advance.

Bing bing bing....would really help those of us who are complete-song-strugglers...

• edited September 2016

maybe this is dense, could someone explain the slice trigger difference? i like being able to play a slice for the length i press it for, and the letting the new slices play continuously--something blocs already does.

• @AudioGus said:

@Nkersov said:
    Another great update. Using Blocs Wave more than Launchpad, these days, and getting really nice results.

...cough and pitch per slice... :)

This would be SO, SO nice!!!

• @Samu said:
    @Launchpadforios Thanks for the update :)

This would be very nice!!

• @LeonLeroy said:
    maybe this is dense, could someone explain the slice trigger difference? i like being able to play a slice for the length i press it for, and the letting the new slices play continuously--something blocs already does.

Previously, you would have to manually hold for the slice to play completely through. This was not a very easy way to play things out. Now, you can simply start the slice, and it will play to the end of the slice. You can then get the triggered slices to play much better in time.

I'm not explaining it very well, but hopefully you'll get the idea. :smile:

• thanks! glad we can turn it on or off because i like having the control to play what part i want by holding down the key.

• After playing with the new slicey option I can't help but think of an additional 'Ping Pong Slice' option that would continue to play forwards and backwards in the slice for as long as you hold it down.

• edited September 2016

@AudioGus said:
    After playing with the new slicey option I can't help but think of an additional 'Ping Pong Slice' option that would continue to play forwards and backwards in the slice for as long as you hold it down.

+1

.....+ pitch per slice + reverse + transient detection (..............+ Blocs Sliced IAP ! )