Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jux - Hosting AU (V3) MicroDaw for OSX

Curious if anyone has tried this? Appears you can host AuV3 - I just downloaded it, but haven't been able to set successful AuV3 hosting yet. It's free: http://ju-x.com/hostingau.html.

Comments

• I've used it before. It opens fast, and it can record to disk. Unfortunately, I had to delete it when it kept attempting to send audio to our Apple TV, which would freeze and/or crash the app.

• I use it all the time works great.

• The new version seems to work fine for me. No attempt to send audio to the TV! :smiley:

• From what I read you can host an AuV3 from iOS with it? - then route audio from there with C74's SoundFlower to other desktop Apps?

• @Ocsprey said:
    From what I read you can host an AuV3 from iOS with it? - then route audio from there with C74's SoundFlower to other desktop Apps?

Say what now?

• @Ocsprey said:
    From what I read you can host an AuV3 from iOS with it?

I couldn't find any mention of iOS.
    I'd imagine it hosts macOS AUv3s, which would make it one of the first.

• @Ocsprey said:
    From what I read you can host an AuV3 from iOS with it? - then route audio from there with C74's SoundFlower to other desktop Apps?

No, it can host mac AUs and then you can route audio from it to DAWs that don't support audio units - Cubase, Bitwig, etc

• Thanks! Been using it tonight. Really hosts multiple instances of Studiomux well. Then can run Au filters on each channel, or just the Master. I got confused because the website lists AuV3 compatibility - forgot this was on OSX too.