Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looking for a free program to transfer music from my PC to iPhone.

Hey AB. :)

There was this app i found a while back where i could just simply add and remove tracks to the iPad, just like a file explorer window on Windows. Does anyone know the program?

If not not any programs like that? Been trying to transfer stuff to my iPhone the past few days and it's driving me nucking futz!

Anyway i've tried ifunbox and it's just not importing but the program i'm talking about allowed me to add to and edit playlists, was good for building playlists for Traktor DJ etc, really simple app.

Thanks!

Comments

• I don't know about one that can make playlists for other apps, but GoodReader and Audioshare both can act as wifi drives. I use cloudbeats for making playlists, etc, but you have to load the songs to dropbox, Google Drive, box, amazon, onedrive, or a few others - it combines all of them in playlists that you set up. It can also make them available offline.

For traktor to read music files offline, don't they need to be in your iTunes library? I don't have it but djay is like that, as are most apps.

Of course, to transfer via iTunes from windows would do what you want for sure. But I understand why you'd want an alternative.

• Thanks. It's not about playlists though, it's simply getting tracks onto the iPad without having to go through itunes; i'm adding tracks and they're not showing up on the iphone. itunes is the most frustrating music management app i've ever used.

Iirc i could just add tracks to and from existing playlists that would update in Traktor; that was the great thing about it. I could edit and reorganize playlists freely.

• I get this one when it was free:

Evermusic Pro

https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/evermusic-pro-cloud-music/id905746421?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

Not free at this moment, but it won't gonna break your bank account. :)

• @musikmachine said:
    Thanks. It's not about playlists though, it's simply getting tracks onto the iPad without having to go through itunes; i'm adding tracks and they're not showing up on the iphone. itunes is the most frustrating music management app i've ever used.

Iirc i could just add tracks to and from existing playlists that would update in Traktor; that was the great thing about it. I could edit and reorganize playlists freely.

I misunderstood your question, you're looking for a PC app, not an ios app, that will put the songs in the iOS device's iTunes library, correct? I don't have any music on my phone because it starts playing automatically in the car when I plug it in no matter what I do unless iTunes is completely empty.

I agree on iTunes, I hate using it on Mac or PC.

• Bingo! Nice one dude. :)

• edited August 2019

I use this to migrate music click vice versa spotify to apple.

• Dropbox works for me.

• edited August 2019

Happy almost birthday to this post, 2016 was a good one!

• That's right, Dropbox is fine. In addition to it, there are Google Play, Amazon Cloud Player, and MediaMonkey. Anyone can find a number of ways to transfer music from your PC to iPhone without iTunes.

• I suggest you try using MusConv tool. They are capable of the task across different platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, Google Music, iTunes, Amazon Music, YouTube, Deezer, Tidal, Pandora, Groove.

• ^bot