Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Remember That Summer (lush chillout) apps inside

edited September 2016 in Creations

Remembering lost summers with Insomniak. Usually use my ipad but I created this ambient/chillout track on my lil' iPhone 5 up on Mount Royal in Montreal over a few waning summer days. Main lush synth is Mitosynth and Grain Science layered (both synths by Wooji Juice), beats and hits by DM1, recorded in BM2 plus a couple of other iOS synths for flavour, possibly sunrizer and thumbjam. The kids voice samples were from a documentary about street kids.

The photo reflects many dichotomies. The bright sun of summer yet the long shadows of it fading away. A tall totem pole invites vintage childhood memories of the wild west and summer camp while the wide open space evokes lonely emptiness. The clear blue sky gives us childlike hope but the present remains an industrial yard. Thats why we remember that summer...