Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Really need a percussion app that can do this

Perhaps a new IAP in drumjam?

Happy Saturday to all!

Comments

• I liked it at first but it got a little cheeky. ;)

• But, but, but....

• Perfect.

• Yes, I like to watch that video about once a year. It's a good reminder to not take life too seriously.

• Absolutely wretched. I appreciate humor in music as much as the next guy, but I need a little irony mixed in. These hipster clowns are just like nails on a blackboard. Phew.

• the door kick is ingenious, tho... B)

• as Frank says (said), Christmas Is Really Fantastic.

• @mrufino1 said:

Perhaps a new IAP in drumjam?

Happy Saturday to all!

isnt lille lØrdag wednesday? :D

• A great song tarnished. I'd have had a lot more respect if vocal 2 could actually hit the 'higher' notes.

• I believe that everything they are doing is intentional, apparently that was live on a comedy show.

• @mrufino1 said:
    I believe that everything they are doing is intentional, apparently that was live on a comedy show.

One can either accidentally soil one's undies, or fill them intentionally. The result is the same. A steaming, fly-encircled pile of crap lays in those trunks. If it's serious, it's awful. If it's trying for humor, it's almost worse.

• @Icepulse said:

@mrufino1 said:
    I believe that everything they are doing is intentional, apparently that was live on a comedy show.

One can either accidentally soil one's undies, or fill them intentionally. The result is the same. A steaming, fly-encircled pile of crap lays in those trunks. If it's serious, it's awful. If it's trying for humor, it's almost worse.

I think I understand that you didn't like it? ;-)

• @mrufino1 said:

@Icepulse said:

@mrufino1 said:

I think I understand that you didn't like it? ;-)

Safe bet.