Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatmaker 3

End of August, any news? :-)

Comments

• Still waiting...

• Not September yet.....

• edited August 2016

@BiancaNeve said:
    Not September yet.....

But it's 31, this is the day!

https://mobile.twitter.com/intua/status/768085958667436032

• edited August 2016

The statement:

'We won't be releasing BM3 anymore as we're out of funds. We will however release an updated version of our samplr as an AU'.

Edit: NOT
    Edit 2: just kidding

• @Korakios said:

@BiancaNeve said:
    Not September yet.....

But it's 31, this is the day!

https://mobile.twitter.com/intua/status/768085958667436032

Still lots of the day left.....

• @supadom said:
    The statement:

'We won't be releasing BM3 anymore as we're out of funds. We will however release an updated version of our samplr as an AU'.

Edit: NOT
    Edit 2: just kidding

But it would be cool if the internals (synth, sampler and effects) could also be accessed by other apps as AU-X.
    BM3 will come when it comes. What gets my appshopingtriggerfinger hot right now is the new Poison-202 synth :D

• I think public deadlines have their place, but in software land they can be an awful stick to be beaten with. Although if they did quietly drop BM3 this afternoon, no fuss, no muss, it would be some coup :)

• I think there will be another announcement that they will make another announcement before the end of the year and that for now they can only say it's going to be called iBeatmaker Pro instead of beatmaker 3.

• Bm3 is like Deja vu

• @Munibeast said:
    I think there will be another announcement that they will make another announcement before the end of the year and that for now they can only say it's going to be called iBeatmaker Pro instead of beatmaker 3.

...and that it is going to be absolutely amazing and great and fantastic too.

• 6 more hours to go on the 31st of August still nothing...

• @Samu said:
    6 more hours to go on the 31st of August still nothing...

There's a lot of Aug. 31 left in the U.S., but I have no idea where Intua is. And it's not that easy to find, either. They have a job posting for engineers preferably in Paris, Barcelona or Geneva.

• edited August 2016

oh man!!! This is like the most intensely exciting day of my life! (until now that is. hopefully my life picks up some steam after today)

• The day BM3 is released, I will be useless to society the following months.

• It's like a maternity ward in this thread, waiting for the first signs of the progeny.

• @Thomas said:
    The day BM3 is released, I will be useless to society the following months.

... because you'll be too old to lift your arms when it comes out.

• @supadom said:

@Thomas said:
    The day BM3 is released, I will be useless to society the following months.

... because you'll be too old to lift your arms when it comes out.

Pmsl

• edited August 2016

From Facebook: Hello dear artists, producers and music enthusiasts!
    More than five years have passed since we released BeatMaker 2.
    It’s been a tremendous adventure so far, and we’d like to thank you all for your support and feedback. We’ve grown from it and learned a lot.
    As you might already know, we have been working on BeatMaker 3 for two years now, and with your help, we think we’ve managed to design a music production powerhouse.
    BM3 is a whole new concept with a streamlined workflow, emphasizing the strengths of its predecessors while improving overall ease of use.
    BM2 excels in sampling and chopping: the new sampler has been totally redesigned and is pushing limits in new ways.
    You were also very enthusiastic about the sequencing features presented in BM2. While improving the classic tools that made this editor a cornerstone, we have designed a new module that will help you both jumpstart new ideas and improve your live performances tenfold.
    BeatMaker is used a lot in production studios and live setups, with external pad controllers, keyboards and other gear: we have created the perfect way to integrate all that into the app's workflow.
    It’s been an absolute pleasure to see the mobile music production environment evolve, in such a short time, into a rich and creative app ecosystem. BeatMaker has always played a leading role in linking with other apps. With the new version we think we have just the production center you guys need to build on your creativity.
    Just to give you some visibility over the current development phase, we will be launching the first run of closed beta-testing in the upcoming days, and we’re pretty confident BM3 will be released before the end of the year. Since we believe stability is an absolute must when releasing a new app, we want to make sure everything is perfect before we do.
    We’re calling in a great team of beta-testers who will help us with this task. We’ve got this!
    For now, we’ll be happy to hear your questions or suggestions and keep you up to date about the development.
    Have a great day!

https://www.facebook.com/beatmakerapp/posts/1108222299266686

• ooh yeah! New module to jumpstart ideas and improve live performance. Sounds like the way to go.

• Made the deadline and set themselves another. Worth the wait if they solve the simplicity....Easter I'd guess.

• what if BM3 isn't so good?? oh man, after all the hype and work put in that can't happen right?

• I'm not sure why they had to wait to make this announcement. This seems like something they could have let out of the bag at the time of the pre-announcement.

Yeah, that's what it must be called: a pre-announcement.

• is there any screen shots or something???

• Worried that this gigantic project will lead to some crazy ersatz BM3/GadgetBand closed system. Not the nimble and perfect beat slicer we may be hoping for.

• @Redo1 said:
    what if BM3 isn't so good?? oh man, after all the hype and work put in that can't happen right?

Don't preorder.

• Godot dies at the end.

• Looking forward to seeing this new beast! :-)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Godot dies at the end.

JOHN dies at the end. Godot dies at the beginning, I believe.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Godot dies at the end.

JOHN dies at the end. Godot dies at the beginning, I believe.

I think you may have just missed my elliptical point :) I was mixing up my Godot (all this waiting) with my Sixth Sense poster-child spoiler....probably spent too long in the dad humor years, my apologies...