Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Unable to Download Apefilter update

I've tried 3 times now. Anybody else tried yet?

Comments

• wait a day or so
    sometimes stuff needs time to drip through the stores

• Mine did download today, after several tries (US store). Happened to a couple other app purchases today, too.

• Happened to me as well with some unrelated apps. Had to uninstall them and install them again to get the update to download. This particular update (ape filter) went fine

• I just kept trying and it finally took on the 3rd or 4th try. I had about seven updates waiting and they all worked fine, except for this Ape.

• According to MacRumors, the Apple App Store has been experiencing issues since early this morning Pacific Time:

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/08/31/app-store-system-status-issues-aug-31/

• @TozBourne said:
    I just kept trying and it finally took on the 3rd or 4th try. I had about seven updates waiting and they all worked fine, except for this Ape.

yep, it to me 2 taps of the update button. I had 2 other apps updating at the same time once those finished updating, I tapped it a second time and it Ape filter downloaded. works great!