Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kudos to Moog for their awesome support!!

I found a bug in Model 15, and emailed Moog about it. Geert Bevin (he frequents iOS Musician on Facebook too) responded to me the very next day and will have the issue fixed in the next release. That is really great support, and I wanted to let everyone know about it!!! Below is the correspondence:

Moog Music Issues [email protected] via helpscout.net
1:59 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
Hi Sean,

Thanks a lot for reaching out, it's great to hear that you appreciate our apps.

Your bug report is very helpful, adapting the behavior of the IAA panel is indeed something we forgot to do when left handed mode is activated. This has been fixed in the current code and it will be included in the next release of the Model 15 app. I can't tell when that will be exactly, hopefully in September but it could be a bit later also.

Take care,

--
Geert Bevin
Senior Software Engineer
Moog Music Inc.
[email protected]
{#HS:244387172-384#}
On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 16:18:17 UTC, wrote:
sent a message using the contact form at
https://www.moogmusic.com/contact.

Hi, Your Moog apps are some of my favorites, and I use them quite often!
Thanks for these!! I've found a easily repeatable bug in your Model 15 app
that I wanted to report so that it can get fixed. I probably discovered this
because I am left handed, and use the "Left Handed" Interface option. Here is
the issue:

When using the "Left Handed" Interface option, minimizing the IAA transport
control causes it to disappear entirely.

To repeat this:

Go to settings and switch the user interface to "Left Hand" mode. Load the
app into an IAA host and then minimize the IAA transport control. The IAA
transport control will disappear entirely, and will not be able to be opened
again. Switch the user interface back to right-hand mode, and everything will
look fine.

It appears that the IAA transport bar gets inadvertently hidden behind the
Left Handed Interface controls and cannot be seen or controlled.

I run this app and experience this issue on my iPhone 6 plus phone. I have
not tested this with an iPad, but I suspect this may be the case there as
well.

Thank you for listening!!! Once you guys confirm this issue, will there be
any timeframe for a fix?

Thanks again,

Comments

• I more and more thinking that a website with all apps with all options possible to know what your buying is clearly not enough.
    Support should be part of the rating.
    I mean, how many apps are so great as standalone, but useless if you want to play with some others...How many apps sounds good and could be massive with a bit of polish that never happens...
    Look at Aturia's apps...
    iMini ? Useless
    Isem , great with AUX, no midi mappable anymore...What's the point having 3 Isem running that you can't control ???
    I even didn't dare to launch iProphet...
    Program Change for presets if you have more than 2 synths running seems obvious...Well...Seems not...
    It's not even about time, they release these apps years ago...They just don't give a f...

Getting addons for advanced features ? Why not, Animoog has done that, and it's brilliant...
    I'll be happy to add 5 € if it could be usable or just great instead of useless !

It's like they're thinking their products like an Angry bird app "in 3 months they'll have forgot about it, we can make the same shit with a new template, they won't see anything..."

Anyway, it's also good to point that even big companies can make serious products, with serious support, as independent developers.

• Moog sure are awesome.

• Great to know.. Not to mention the Mac Pro videos tutorial

• Moog service is top notch, in both hardware and software. I've emailed questions about the M15 and often gotten answers in just a few hours. Great stuff! (and a great app)