Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ampkit+ In-App-Purchase

Hi everyone,

Today launched the ampkit+ app and a pop-up saying everything bundle 60% off appeared. I bought it for 39.99€, I got an e-mail to confirm the purchase, but in the app a purchase error was showing.

So I checked the appstore to see if there was an update and indeed an IAP fix was in the update so I downloaded it. After that I've opened the app and another pop-up showed which was saying everything bundle 80% off. I tap buy because I thought it would say I already own it, but no it made me bought it again for 19.99€... And I can't get the amps or pedals at all it ask to purchase again. First it's 60% and when I bought it, it goes to 80% discount...

So to resume I bought two exact same bundle for a total of 59.98€ and it's not working.

Anyone have a clue to what happened and what I have to do in my case?

Dan.

Comments

• I had something similar happen to me with a different app a bit ago. I just got a refund for it and re bought it and it worked out ok. But, it was an app and not an IAP.

• @High5denied said:
    I had something similar happen to me with a different app a bit ago. I just got a refund for it and re bought it and it worked out ok. But, it was an app and not an IAP.

Thanks for letting me know. I've contacted the makers of the app still waiting. We'll how it goes.

• Hi Dani,

When I bought IAP for AMPKIT I realized at first they announce the 60% bundle. After some starts of the app they offer one chance for an 80% discount. After that I did not see them offering it again. As I passed the first chance I deleted the app and the whole process started again. After few starts of the app they offered the 80% discount and then I bought it. No issues in the download, all amps and effects became available.

All the best

• @AlexB said:
    Hi Dani,

When I bought IAP for AMPKIT I realized at first they announce the 60% bundle. After some starts of the app they offer one chance for an 80% discount. After that I did not see them offering it again. As I passed the first chance I deleted the app and the whole process started again. After few starts of the app they offered the 80% discount and then I bought it. No issues in the download, all amps and effects became available.

All the best

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your feedback! Still looking forward to solve this issue.

• I had issues a few months ago when I did the same as you & tried to purchase the IAP full pack - they fixed it soon after with an update to the app, this was the end of May so make sure you are on the latest version from around then. Next, go to the "Add Gear" section, click "My Purchases" at the top and then click "Restore Purchases" at the bottom. If that doesn't work, then I would suggest you contact Agile Partners through their Facebook page, emailing then got me nowhere :|

• Got it for free a while back and i dont think its nearly as good as bias fx. Not worth buying in tye first place unless it would cost 99cents, as there is tonestack for cheaper than bias thats also good

• @Durwin99 said:
    I had issues a few months ago when I did the same as you & tried to purchase the IAP full pack - they fixed it soon after with an update to the app, this was the end of May so make sure you are on the latest version from around then. Next, go to the "Add Gear" section, click "My Purchases" at the top and then click "Restore Purchases" at the bottom. If that doesn't work, then I would suggest you contact Agile Partners through their Facebook page, emailing then got me nowhere :|

It seems that all the pedals and amps are available now!

• @ToMess said:
    Got it for free a while back and i dont think its nearly as good as bias fx. Not worth buying in tye first place unless it would cost 99cents, as there is tonestack for cheaper than bias thats also good

Ya, Bias FX is my go to. Sounds the best to my ears. Easiest to dial in a tone.