Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nostalgia for Sunrizer (90 free presets for sunrizer)

Apologies if this has already been posted, however on my travels I came across this bank of free patches for sunrizer, mainly pads with an 80's vibe. I used mobile safari, opened in audioshare, unzipped it, then opened in sunrizer from the share menu of audioshare (box with arrow pointing up).

http://hgsounds.com/product/nostalgia-for-sunrizer/

Comments

• Thanks!

Kinda makes me wish Sunrizer was AU-X already :D

• @Samu
    Looking forward to sunrizer au-x, love to see impaktor au-x and dagger make an appearance too, just hope the beep street dev ignores those mac and pc fiends for a while and concentrates on the finest music makers and our needs for audio units, link and dagger.

• Cool set of sounds - thanks for the link!

• edited August 2016

@mister_rz
    Thanks, the bank is very tasty, and really shows off Sunrizers trad. 80s powers. I've accumulated about 16 extra banks for Sunrizer, and this covers crucial territory, missing from the rest.

• Thanks! Really great sounds in that Pack!

• Some nice sounds in there, thanks for the link!

• Wow, these are really good sounds, thanks for the link and super easy to install, I may demo this pack and link in the download site, I was thinking of demoing Sunrizer again anyway after using it in my latest video for Ruismaker FM, very cool, thanks again

• edited August 2016

@thesoundtestroom said:
    Wow, these are really good sounds, thanks for the link and super easy to install, I may demo this pack and link in the download site, I was thinking of demoing Sunrizer again anyway after using it in my latest video for Ruismaker FM, very cool, thanks again

Hi Doug,

Maybe you are quite an expert on Sunrizer let me ask you, did you find a way to set the volume to zero?

The AMP/Gain on the bottom right looks like should do the trick but it doesn't. Still in many presets you still here very softly in the background. I also tried to make Sunrizer recieve CC7 but Sunrizer didnt react on that CC. I finally could make it with AUM but it seems quite funny that Sunrizer cannot set it's volume to zero on its own.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Btw, many thanks for your videos, they are allways very helpful!

• @mister_rz said:
    Apologies if this has already been posted, however on my travels I came across this bank of free patches for sunrizer, mainly pads with an 80's vibe. I used mobile safari, opened in audioshare, unzipped it, then opened in sunrizer from the share menu of audioshare (box with arrow pointing up).

http://hgsounds.com/product/nostalgia-for-sunrizer/

Thank you sir.

• @everyone
    :smile:

@Littlewoodg
    Everytime I come back to it, I wonder what took me so long, always loved sunrizers sound.

@soundtestroom
    Sounds like a good idea as there were so many presets, I was a bit so-so at first but there were quite a few that I liked and starred.

• Nice sounds, thanks for sharing!

• Love the sounds. Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks, but leaves me wanting the Dagger.

• One of my all time favorite synths. Would these patches work on the iPhone version? I know it has a few less filters and such.

• Thanks. Hadn't found this one yet. Great stuff!

• @db909 said:
    One of my all time favorite synths. Would these patches work on the iPhone version? I know it has a few less filters and such.

Tried them on my IPhone there now but they crash the app unfortunately.

• Kinda tempted to get the IPad version of this synth but have been put off that the last update is over two years ago. If the developers added Link or AU support it'd be an instabuy.

• @WillCoxon said:

@db909 said:
    One of my all time favorite synths. Would these patches work on the iPhone version? I know it has a few less filters and such.

Tried them on my IPhone there now but they crash the app unfortunately.

Bummer. Thankfully I'm pretty good with my own patches

• I would love to see Sunrizer updated with AU-X support as it is my favourite virtual analogue synth on the iPad. Sunrizer, the Korg synths and the Virsyn synths with AU-X would be a dream come true.

• The phone version is SunrizerXS and is a "lite" version, I don't remember the specific differences between the two. I suspect the presets are meant for the iPad version. I have seen this before. These presets probably use more oscillators (or whatever is different between the two versions) than the phone version has and that's why it won't work.

• Just as a thought, maybe for beginners like me it would be great if any of you would like to share your home made presets ( using dropbox or something like this).

• @mister_rz Thank you very much for sharing the link to this bank. I was just using Sunrizer as I read your post. It's one of my favorite synths.

• @AlexB said:

@thesoundtestroom said:
    Wow, these are really good sounds, thanks for the link and super easy to install, I may demo this pack and link in the download site, I was thinking of demoing Sunrizer again anyway after using it in my latest video for Ruismaker FM, very cool, thanks again

Hi Doug,

Maybe you are quite an expert on Sunrizer let me ask you, did you find a way to set the volume to zero?

The AMP/Gain on the bottom right looks like should do the trick but it doesn't. Still in many presets you still here very softly in the background. I also tried to make Sunrizer recieve CC7 but Sunrizer didnt react on that CC. I finally could make it with AUM but it seems quite funny that Sunrizer cannot set it's volume to zero on its own.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Btw, many thanks for your videos, they are allways very helpful!

Sorry, I don't know how to do that globally, for me I would like the GAIN set on about half of what it is for most presets, some are just way too loud, but I can forgive that because it's still such a wonderful synth

• @WillCoxon said:
    Kinda tempted to get the IPad version of this synth but have been put off that the last update is over two years ago. If the developers added Link or AU support it'd be an instabuy.

What do you need link for in a synth? Setting the tempo doesent take very long

• I was surpriced how good the sounds were. Didnt test them all, but so many really good ones in the around 35 i tested

• Thanks for sounds. They are brill....... The Pad sounds, sound simular to my old Roland Vintage Synth M VS1 Module. Now I would love Roland to bring these little Expansion sets to IOS..... From there JV series.

• I know Sunrizer has been out for quite a while but I've never checked it out, how does it stack up to the current crop of synths?

• Sunrize is one of the best, it's been around a long time , there is lots of preset packs for it, both free and paid.
    Lush , Rich sound

• edited August 2016

@djjuniorpops said:
    Sunrize is one of the best, it's been around a long time , there is lots of preset packs for it, both free and paid.
    Lush , Rich sound

I understand that it's been around for a long time and garnered allot of praise, but if you were purchasing today what other synth would you compare it with and would you end up getting the other synth or Sunrizer?

• There is no "alternate". Sunrizer is only $10 so just get it anyway. I'm anAppoholic so I think I have all the alternaternates and none of them have that lush Juno sound or filters. Not quite a 60 though, still waiting for that one.