Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sarah Rope with Soft Drummer

Hi there, I just wanted to share this amazing voice with you.

Cheers!

Comments

• That's a great way to show off your app.

• That sounds very cool!

• Really Really nice. The app is awesome anyway.

I'm happy that there seems to be a trend of more acoustic instruments coming to iOS.

• I admire these apps, but this one is certainly my favorite.

• edited August 2016

@Tommygun said:
    Really Really nice. The app is awesome anyway.

I'm happy that there seems to be a trend of more acoustic instruments coming to iOS.

DELETED MY POST
    because this is not the place to have this discussion.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Tommygun said:
    Really Really nice. The app is awesome anyway.

DELETED MY POST
    because this is not the place to have this discussion.

Really? Anyone else have thoughts on this? I love Rock DM. It helps me with my metal songs, it's not perfect, but it does better than I could ever do. And..........until I figure out how to program drums with DD, Drum Perfect or other apps, it works great and sounds great too.

• Iˋm into producing music not turning knobs.And I make a living of this for more than 40 years now.
    This app makes music right from the start.On my iPad itˋs one of the most used apps.Keep on with your
    excellent work Mr.Martinez!

• I'll have to pick this one up very soon. It sounds very very good indeed!

• I bet most on this forum would be able to tell that it's not "real" drums on that track, but I am quite certain most everyone else on the planet wouldn't know (or care). Nicely done.

• Next time i got sone itunes credit getting this and funk drummer for sure

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    Next time i got sone itunes credit getting this and funk drummer for sure

The funk is pretty good, but the soft is special.