Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

jgEffects - Multi Effects Pedal by J.G.ravity

jgEffects - Multi Effects Pedal by J.G.ravity
https://appsto.re/gb/gn2T4.i

Comments

• [No relation]

• Downloaded it and the free in app "purchase" effects wont install. It says restart the app for them to be in the list, but they dont appear there. Even tried reinstalling the app and same thing. Didnt test its sounds yet and cant be bothered with it, as it seems to suck. Additional effects wont install and the interface looks cheapo as well, my guess is that it will also sound bad. Deleted

• Having now tried it in various permutations all it seems to currently produce is an inadvertant angry buzzy feedback :/

• had the exact same problem...> @ToMess said:

Downloaded it and the free in app "purchase" effects wont install. It says restart the app for them to be in the list, but they dont appear there. Even tried reinstalling the app and same thing. Didnt test its sounds yet and cant be bothered with it, as it seems to suck. Additional effects wont install and the interface looks cheapo as well, my guess is that it will also sound bad. Deleted

had the exact same problem...

• @ToMess said:
    Downloaded it and the free in app "purchase" effects wont install. It says restart the app for them to be in the list, but they dont appear there. Even tried reinstalling the app and same thing. Didnt test its sounds yet and cant be bothered with it, as it seems to suck. Additional effects wont install and the interface looks cheapo as well, my guess is that it will also sound bad. Deleted

Similar experience here...

• That demo was annoying to me....horses of courses.

• Tap on fx name.a pop will appear..then choose your fx..