Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatmaker 3 Info, August 31

Comments

• Cool, I like information.

• Oh great a teaser campaign

• I dunno:

We'll be giving some insights regarding BM3 development the 31st of August. Stay tuned !

Doesn't get my inner cynic too expectational. 'Insights regarding BM3 development' sounds an awful like 'hold your horses there big boy...'

• They have packed together some of the sound packs, so doubt it will be that long now. Got a make some cash out the old before the new lol. No, I'm not be sarcastic there :)

• So you're trailing a trailer?

• They were going to make some big announcement in September 2015. Nothing happened. I don't even need a DAW anymore.

• They're announcing the cancellation of BM3, spoiler alert.

• Too little too late for me in terms of DAW as I jumped beatmaker2 ship to Auria pro, will still be interested to see what they have if anything that separates it from the crowd

• @supadom said:
    They were going to make some big announcement in September 2015. Nothing happened. I don't even need a DAW anymore.

this

• @kobamoto said:

@supadom said:
    They were going to make some big announcement in September 2015. Nothing happened. I don't even need a DAW anymore.

this

This. Again. Was thinking the exact same thing.

• Link sync, AU, IAA and a fold to scale piano roll option pretty please!

• It's a shame BM3's hype is so stale

• I personally, am excited for this! While the iPad has many DAWs to choose from, the iPhone (which I use exclusively), has far fewer choices, and needs a modern, high quality DAW. :smile:

• Beatmaker 3 hopefully is the end of searching for the perfect daw. I love bm2 for what it does for the simplicity once you understand it. Add au and better instruments and improve on what is already the best sampler for me then we have a winner.

• @JohnnyGoodyear I was once in a bratty noise band called Uroboros. We never got around, ahem, to announcing announcements.

• @syrupcore said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear I was once in a bratty noise band called Uroboros. We never got around, ahem, to announcing announcements.

Probably because announcing announcements is an art in its own right.

• I'll clear my agenda.

• @db909 said:

@kobamoto said:

@supadom said:

this

This. Again. Was thinking the exact same thing.

Ditto, didn't they already do this? :wink:

• Just like to take this opportunity that on Sunday, Sept. 4, I'm planning on posting a question about something that I don't understand in Modstep.

• this " announcement about an announcement " was probably after a long process of "talks about talks"

• I'm hereby announcing that tomorrow I will announce my response to Intua's announcement that they are announcing information next week.

This is so very exciting. I may not be able to contain myself till tomorrow.

• When I moved from iphone to ipad, Auria became my DAW. BM2 remained in my workflow as my MPC. I'm still very much looking forward to this in hopes of primarily, BM3 becoming a perfect MPC, and secondarily, possibly replacing Auria as my DAW. Either way, it will remain in my workflow until a better MPC is developed.

• @Thomas said:
    When I moved from iphone to ipad, Auria became my DAW. BM2 remained in my workflow as my MPC. I'm still very much looking forward to this in hopes of primarily, BM3 becoming a perfect MPC, and secondarily, possibly replacing Auria as my DAW. Either way, it will remain in my workflow until a better MPC is developed.

"Despair? I don't mind despair. It's the hope that kills you..."

• @Thomas said:
    When I moved from iphone to ipad, Auria became my DAW. BM2 remained in my workflow as my MPC. I'm still very much looking forward to this in hopes of primarily, BM3 becoming a perfect MPC, and secondarily, possibly replacing Auria as my DAW. Either way, it will remain in my workflow until a better MPC is developed.

YES! How about that? What if BM3 was scaled way back to just do the amazing sample tweaking and pad-assigning it does without all the extra soundpacks and endless folders of folders.... If it were as lean as Samplr and devoted itself to working with other, better DAWs? I'd be all-in.

• Looking forward to BM3. BM2 still has the best keyboard style sampler on iOS after all these years. It's hard to believe they gave 25 or so free updates since BM2 released in 2011. BM2 IAA clock syncs to at least 50 iOS apps and it's rock solid stable, rarely ever crashes.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Thomas said:

YES! How about that? What if BM3 was scaled way back to just do the amazing sample tweaking and pad-assigning it does without all the extra soundpacks and endless folders of folders.... If it were as lean as Samplr and devoted itself to working with other, better DAWs? I'd be all-in.

Judging by the number of bm2 soundpacks released by intua I suspect you'll be disappointed. I don't mind as I know thats their way to earn extra dollars from peeps who use them and I'm not forced to buy them.

I wouldn't mind a kick ass synth as an iap though.

• currently current.