Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ruismaker FM 1.01 update in the AppStore

edited September 2016 in General App Discussion

In the UK AppStore £3.99

Ruismaker FM by Bram Bos
https://appsto.re/gb/HgQkeb.i

Comments

• This one ticks all the boxes for me :)

• @Samu said:
    This one ticks all the boxes for me :)

Not quite certain if I need it, but am a buyer because of the excellent interaction the dev has shared here.

• You guys are faster than light. I ran in here to tell about the launch and already find a thread about it... :D

• One for the to get list :)

• Yay! Bought. Now I just have to force myself to wait until I get home from work to mess with it. B)

• @brambos said:
    You guys are faster than light. I ran in here to tell about the launch and already find a thread about it... :D

Haha.... Yeah, that's the result of a bunch truly passionate iOS music-geeks :D
    Thanks for letting me be part of the beta too...

• I'll wait for the 24-minute Soundtestroom video....

HA! Who am I kidding? Bought it.
    What's it do again? FM radio kangaroos, what now?

• Hi Mr. Brambos, sounds excellent. love it , but I'd like to see is the '1 button to randomise all sounds' from the original maybe in the future, thanks

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I'll wait for the 24-minute Soundtestroom video....

HA! Who am I kidding? Bought it.
    What's it do again? FM radio kangaroos, what now?

It sends out a signal to all the old DX series synths to take over. World domination by FM

• @gsm909 said:
    Hi Mr. Brambos, sounds excellent. love it , but I'd like to see is the '1 button to randomise all sounds' from the original maybe in the future, thanks

Should be easy to add. I put it on the list!

For now here's a poweruser tip: double-tap the "init" button for immediate randomization without going into the menu.

• @brambos said:

@gsm909 said:
    Hi Mr. Brambos, sounds excellent. love it , but I'd like to see is the '1 button to randomise all sounds' from the original maybe in the future, thanks

Should be easy to add. I put it on the list!

For now here's a poweruser tip: double-tap the "init" button for immediate randomization without going into the menu.

Thank you very much Sir.

• edited August 2016

I'm gonna need a how-to-do-it AU thingie :) (Not because it's difficult, but because I'm simple).

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I'm gonna need a how-to-do-it AU thingie :) (Not because it's difficult, but because I'm simple).

And I need one (not because I'm simple, but because I'm lazy ;) )

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

For Ruismaker FM, you mean? I've put some basic tutorials in the PDF manual on Ruismaker.com which explain how to build a kick, a snare and a sound effect from scratch. That should give you a bit of a primer on FM percussion design.

• Instant buy, thanks !

• @brambos said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

For Ruismaker FM, you mean? I've put some basic tutorials in the PDF manual on Ruismaker.com which explain how to build a kick, a snare and a sound effect from scratch. That should give you a bit of a primer on FM percussion design.

Thanks. No, I just need to figure out how to use it. I'm battering away at the black notes on AUM's keyboard and I'm sure there is a slinkier way of doing things :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Thanks. No, I just need to figure out how to use it. I'm battering away at the black notes on AUM's keyboard and I'm sure there is a slinkier way of doing things :)

I can recommend some Patterning goodness to go with it ;-)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@brambos said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I reckon Orphion would be a great controller for this.

• Sold! And Infinite Looper as well for me today.

• What about a double tap on pan to zero it?

• @Goozoon said:
    What about a double tap on pan to zero it?

I like that! I'll put it on the list (same thing can obviously apply to any "centre-able" control... is that a word?).

• @brambos said:

@Goozoon said:

I like that! I'll put it on the list (same thing can obviously apply to any "centre-able" control... is that a word?).

@brambos said:

@Goozoon said:

I love the double tap back to zero/default. Make it so!! :)

• Love love love

• +1 for double tap in a zombie apocalypse ;)

• And dont forget about selecting a knob/sound to edit it, without pushing it (to select a sound without making a sound), as suggested some time ago with modified screenshot ;-)
    Thank youuuu

• edited August 2016

@brambos Bought it. Like it. :) Really does compliment the original Ruismaker very well when sequenced together.

FYI: You list (iPhone5s and up) as the most legacy iPhone device supported. I have an iPad Air 2, but my iPhone is still and iPhone5. It intalls on the iPhone5 and I tested it in Garageband and it works fine. I also loaded it into AUM on the iPhone5 and sequenced it with Xynthesizr and it also works just fine. No issues at all... just like the original. :)

• @skiphunt said:
    @brambos Bought it. Like it. :) Really does compliment the original Ruismaker very well.

FYI: You list (iPhone5s and up) as the most legacy iPhone device supported. I have an iPad Air 2, but my iPhone is still and iPhone5. It intalls on the iPhone5 and I tested it in Garageband and it works fine. I also loaded it into AUM on the iPhone5 and sequenced it with Xynthesizr and it also works just fine. No issue at all.

Hah! That's awesome!

It's actually Apple who list the 5S as the lowest supported iPhone model, I just took their word for it (and I'm a little hesitant to advertise it as compatible with iPhone 5, as Apple giveth and Apple taketh away as they please... :# ).

• This just made my day.

• @Goozoon said:
    And dont forget about selecting a knob/sound to edit it, without pushing it (to select a sound without making a sound), as suggested some time ago with modified screenshot ;-)
    Thank youuuu

It's an option in the iOS settings for both apps.