AudioApps / about apps, plugins, Audiobus, ...

AudioApps : Apps Plugins Samples Projects Presets Musics... Near 3000 members ! Check and join here : https://m.facebook.com/groups/audioapps/?view=group / We talk everyday about apps, Audiobus, goodies, top deals, synthesizers ...

Do you know other good facebook groups talking about audioapps and plugins ?

Comments

  • 10 Comments sorted by Date Votes
  • I hate Facebook

  • I have heard if it, but never having been a member of it, I don't hate it.

  • most fb groups are just used as a blog with good number of features... tumblr or other .com methods are possible too...

  • https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ipadmusician

    Around 7000 members and some good discussions.

  • Ah, Facebook, my love/hate website. Things I hate about Facebook...

    -Snapchat photos (especially the "fun" ones with animal faces, bigger eyes, and flower crowns).
    -Politics.
    -Those game requests you can't seem to block.
    -Friend requests from former school bullies.
    -Politics.
    -Shared posts from pointless pages.
    -Biased news.
    -Did I mention I hate politics?

    Anyways, things I like about Facebook...

    -Befriending fellow musicians (including those who've had a major influence on your style).
    -Keeping up with developers.
    -Nagging Cakewalk to update iOS z3ta+ (hey, they ain't blocked me yet).
    -Joining niche groups of interest.

    While there may be more cons than pros, the pros outweight the cons.

  • @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Ah, Facebook, my love/hate website. Things I hate about Facebook...

    -Snapchat photos (especially the "fun" ones with animal faces, bigger eyes, and flower crowns).
    -Politics.
    -Those game requests you can't seem to block.
    -Friend requests from former school bullies.
    -Politics.
    -Shared posts from pointless pages.
    -Biased news.
    -Did I mention I hate politics?

    Anyways, things I like about Facebook...

    -Befriending fellow musicians (including those who've had a major influence on your style).
    -Keeping up with developers.
    -Nagging Cakewalk to update iOS z3ta+ (hey, they ain't blocked me yet).
    -Joining niche groups of interest.

    While there may be more cons than pros, the pros outweight the cons.

    U can block most of what you hate on that list, keep friend requests u don't care about in limbo (just don't accept, no foul), hide people that post shit you don't like (they will never know, still a friend just unseen). News and politics can be specifically tailored to what u agree with (a problem in itself of course, but my peace of mind is worth it).

  • @vpich said:

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Ah, Facebook, my love/hate website. Things I hate about Facebook...

    -Snapchat photos (especially the "fun" ones with animal faces, bigger eyes, and flower crowns).
    -Politics.
    -Those game requests you can't seem to block.
    -Friend requests from former school bullies.
    -Politics.
    -Shared posts from pointless pages.
    -Biased news.
    -Did I mention I hate politics?

    Anyways, things I like about Facebook...

    -Befriending fellow musicians (including those who've had a major influence on your style).
    -Keeping up with developers.
    -Nagging Cakewalk to update iOS z3ta+ (hey, they ain't blocked me yet).
    -Joining niche groups of interest.

    While there may be more cons than pros, the pros outweight the cons.

    U can block most of what you hate on that list, keep friend requests u don't care about in limbo (just don't accept, no foul), hide people that post shit you don't like (they will never know, still a friend just unseen). News and politics can be specifically tailored to what u agree with (a problem in itself of course, but my peace of mind is worth it).

    You can stop people's pointless shit from showing up in your feed while still remaining their friend? That would solve 95% of my issues on Facebook, really. Usually I just block the Facebook page from whence a post was shared. This would get rid of the shared posts from said page. Doesn't matter if the politics were something I agreed with or not. :)

  • well, i just hide friends who post stuff i don't like. no change on their end, they still see you, they just disappear from your view. and i ignore people i don't like that request friendship. if you don't accept it shows as friendship requested...they don't know if i don't check Facebook often. maybe it's like the twitter account i opened and have never really used.

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:

    @vpich said:

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Ah, Facebook, my love/hate website. Things I hate about Facebook...

    -Snapchat photos (especially the "fun" ones with animal faces, bigger eyes, and flower crowns).
    -Politics.
    -Those game requests you can't seem to block.
    -Friend requests from former school bullies.
    -Politics.
    -Shared posts from pointless pages.
    -Biased news.
    -Did I mention I hate politics?

    Anyways, things I like about Facebook...

    -Befriending fellow musicians (including those who've had a major influence on your style).
    -Keeping up with developers.
    -Nagging Cakewalk to update iOS z3ta+ (hey, they ain't blocked me yet).
    -Joining niche groups of interest.

    While there may be more cons than pros, the pros outweight the cons.

    U can block most of what you hate on that list, keep friend requests u don't care about in limbo (just don't accept, no foul), hide people that post shit you don't like (they will never know, still a friend just unseen). News and politics can be specifically tailored to what u agree with (a problem in itself of course, but my peace of mind is worth it).

    You can stop people's pointless shit from showing up in your feed while still remaining their friend? That would solve 95% of my issues on Facebook, really. Usually I just block the Facebook page from whence a post was shared. This would get rid of the shared posts from said page. Doesn't matter if the politics were something I agreed with or not. :)

  • @vpich said:
    well, i just hide friends who post stuff i don't like. no change on their end, they still see you, they just disappear from your view. and i ignore people i don't like that request friendship. if you don't accept it shows as friendship requested...they don't know if i don't check Facebook often. maybe it's like the twitter account i opened and have never really used.

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:

    @vpich said:

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Ah, Facebook, my love/hate website. Things I hate about Facebook...

    -Snapchat photos (especially the "fun" ones with animal faces, bigger eyes, and flower crowns).
    -Politics.
    -Those game requests you can't seem to block.
    -Friend requests from former school bullies.
    -Politics.
    -Shared posts from pointless pages.
    -Biased news.
    -Did I mention I hate politics?

    Anyways, things I like about Facebook...

    -Befriending fellow musicians (including those who've had a major influence on your style).
    -Keeping up with developers.
    -Nagging Cakewalk to update iOS z3ta+ (hey, they ain't blocked me yet).
    -Joining niche groups of interest.

    While there may be more cons than pros, the pros outweight the cons.

    U can block most of what you hate on that list, keep friend requests u don't care about in limbo (just don't accept, no foul), hide people that post shit you don't like (they will never know, still a friend just unseen). News and politics can be specifically tailored to what u agree with (a problem in itself of course, but my peace of mind is worth it).

    You can stop people's pointless shit from showing up in your feed while still remaining their friend? That would solve 95% of my issues on Facebook, really. Usually I just block the Facebook page from whence a post was shared. This would get rid of the shared posts from said page. Doesn't matter if the politics were something I agreed with or not. :)

    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I ignore strange friend requests from people I don't know first from other websites or from real life or who are mutual friends who seem to post good stuff, lol. I never really post anything to my own wall. I tend to socialise in said groups and leave occasional comments on friends' posts when the posts are meaningful.

    I discovered the feature you mentioned. It's called "unfollow". I never even knew this existed! Talk about a major clean up of my feed! You're a lifesaver. Luckily, 90% of my friends and family don't post political posts. The majority of the other 10% post neverending politics on at a regular pace (and I DO mean extreme regressive leftwing and regressive rightwing virtue signalling crap).

Sign In or Register to comment.