Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Pads 24(new)

Get it while its free. Might have potential. I contacted Dev with a few questions. Will update.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drum-pads-24/id667945907?mt=8

Comments

• Thanks for the tip, downloading.

I take it no AB? What about ACP?

• No, AB or ACP, but waiting for response from Dev.

• Youtube video was cool. Seems nice, didn't realize they had an Android version too -- grabbing that now!

• Response from Drum Pads 24 Dev.

DRUM PADS 24: Loop Record And Perform wrote: "Thank you Morris we already plan to add audiobus support and it will come with updates! Also will put acoustic preset to our library!"

He also says the only way to export now is through ITunes.

• I like the colours :)

• edited September 2013

This app has one gesture I really like....if you tap on a pad (depending on its colour) it will play for the fraction duration of the tap, but if you swipe across the pad, it will play the full duration of the sample.

Anybody seen this gesture in other drum pad apps?

Edit: This applies specifically to the green coloured pads.

• You can get the Electro preset in the main app now, this was done with the old purple version (open Drumpads 24 with an internetconnection and you should see it)