Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sample Packs for Novation Circuit

Guys, what do you think of these? Our friends in UK have started producing these packs that stretch across all 64 pads on the Novation Circuit. Looks like the new firmaware update has enriched the sample set feature. : )

https://www.abitdeeper.com/collections/circuit-expansions

Comments

• There is also a nice free sample pack from abitdeeper

https://www.abitdeeper.com/blogs/news/73452933-abitdeeper-presents-drumtraks-free-download

Free download opens in Audioshare

• The new sample features are awesome and easy to use so I don't see any need to buy any. I am really hoping though that some good synth patches become availible. Also an iOS app that allows sample management would be great. That I would gladly pay for.

• It's really cool but the lack of a preview for what you're getting is going to limit sales and trust with potential circuit owners.

• Here's a couple free packs I made for people:

http://tarekith.com/assets/TarekithCircuitSamples.zip

There's one pack that just replaces the stock drums, mainly focusing on more cymbals and useable percussion (plus kicks and snares too). Then another pack with some drums and dub techno stabs/chords.

Free, enjoy.

• Cool , thanks man! I just loaded up Circuit with a bunch of free Glitch Machines samples. No idea what will result. http://glitchmachines.com/

• edited August 2016

That's great people are making sounds for Circuit. I'll definitely buy some to lend my support.

• @mkell424 said:
    That's great people are making sounds for Circuit. I'll definitely buy some to lend my support.

That's fantastic thanks for the support Mkell.

I have joined the team at Abitdeeper now and I am excited to contribute in future projects.

I will be helping with the audio demo's as well as it seems to be expected feature.

We have new stuff coming up soon & will keep you posted! : )

• @echoopera said:
    It's really cool but the lack of a preview for what you're getting is going to limit sales and trust with potential circuit owners.

Thanks for the heads up. We are working on some audio demo's that will be up soon. : )

• I would like to see synth patch collections for the Circuit.

• @klangsulfat said:
    I would like to see synth patch collections for the Circuit.

Oh yes, definitely. : ) I think there are some cool patches on Circuit owners group on Facebook.

• @Tarekith said:
    +1000

Aye, definitely !

• i just spent 12 hours organizing my loops library. something like 450 gigs of wave files. my head hurts.

• edited September 2016

My sample library after about 20 years collecting samples is about 630MB.

:neutral:

• @LeonLeroy said:
    i just spent 12 hours organizing my loops library. something like 450 gigs of wave files. my head hurts.

This is why I love Circuit, it kinda forces to work with limitations almost like going back to 'floppy disk' era... ; )

Kudos for tackling that beast of a library Leon!

• @Matti707 said:

This is why I love Circuit, it kinda forces to work with limitations almost like going back to 'floppy disk' era... ; )

I'm surprised how not having a display makes it easier and faster to use. Very intuitive.

• @mkell424 said:

@Matti707 said:

I'm surprised how not having a display makes it easier and faster to use. Very intuitive.

Totaly! More like an instrument, less like a computer.

• I'm just starting to mess with putting my own samples in, is there a way of getting to the original samples in an editor so I can see what levels they are at, or has any of you figured what level to record user samples at in order that they blend well with the existing samples ?

Thanks

• No way to open the stock ones, but I just normalize mine to -1dBFS and they seem to match close enough.

• @Tarekith said:
    No way to open the stock ones, but I just normalize mine to -1dBFS and they seem to match close enough.

Thank you very much :)

• How does everyone use this device in conjunction w their IOS devices?

• A lot of the sounds for my new sample pack were recorded with a Rode iXY, iPhone7, and AudioShare. I also have a launchpad set all prepped with all the recent Circuit jams I've been doing, no idea if or when I'll do much with it yet.