Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

audiobus member's emporium of the finest and most exotic freeware plugins from around the world

Comments

• @ecamburn said:

@MonzoPro said:

One of my other favourite haunts is the Reaktor Community Library, full of the most amazing free stuff,

Sing it brother. Love that stuff too. Not experimental, but Chet Singer's stuff is as good as many commercial plugs IMO.

Ah ok, haven't tried any of his stuff, but just downloading 'Beatrix Radio' to have a play with that one! Here's a few of my favourites at the moment:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/11557/

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/7013/

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/10845/

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/9143/

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/7775/

And for pure madness, Cal Scott does a whacky load of stuff: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/all/all/all/1793753/

• Monzo it looks like you're in the full grip of reaktor fever, I fear if I associate with you in this thread any longer, I'll fall off the wagon, now if you'll excuse me I'm off to download grip grain cloud synth and superformula dispersion.

• @mister_rz said:
    Monzo it looks like you're in the full grip of reaktor fever, I fear if I associate with you in this thread any longer, I'll fall off the wagon, now if you'll excuse me I'm off to download grip grain cloud synth and superformula dispersion.

I'm hooked! But the great thing is, once you've bought Reaktor.......the rest is free! While it's great reading through this forum and reading about new apps, and then working out if you're going to (or can afford to) buy them, you can't beat listening to demo of a new modular synth or sample mangler on the NI library, and two minutes later it's sitting on your hard drive ready to play.

I've done enough promotion for that one now so I'll shut up for a bit - but I can safely say you'll enjoy using those two!

I'll be keeping more of an eye on this thread though, as I'm doing more on the PC than iPad these days.

• Little plate reverb by soundtoys is free at present usually $99.

• @MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:
    Monzo it looks like you're in the full grip of reaktor fever, I fear if I associate with you in this thread any longer, I'll fall off the wagon, now if you'll excuse me I'm off to download grip grain cloud synth and superformula dispersion.

I'm hooked! But the great thing is, once you've bought Reaktor.......the rest is free! While it's great reading through this forum and reading about new apps, and then working out if you're going to (or can afford to) buy them, you can't beat listening to demo of a new modular synth or sample mangler on the NI library, and two minutes later it's sitting on your hard drive ready to play.

I've done enough promotion for that one now so I'll shut up for a bit - but I can safely say you'll enjoy using those two!

I'll be keeping more of an eye on this thread though, as I'm doing more on the PC than iPad these days.

Feel free to post whatever you like, I was just being sarcastic, as you have an eye for the obscure and experimental, plus more importantly, you've been feasting at the trough, good to see what gems you've uncovered. Most my posts have been for functional tools which just aren't any fun. Plus that one recommendation was like an instant sci-fi effects generator, I'll go through videos taking notes about interesting sounds, most times sci-fi films will end up being the most ear catching, sample fodder wise.

Last few years I've been doing more work on my laptop and neglected my ipad, but I'm finding I've been missing my more leftfield tools, plus it's fair more expressive using a screen over a trackpad, ipad bought a lot of things together music wise for me. I've been on this terrible plugin rampage tho, when I log into paypal, feeling of shame builds, right now thoughts of an eq that's gone on sale, fill my mind. Think the combination of wanting to learn about sound and the ios cheap price contagion spreading, contributed to this sad state of events that I'm enjoying.

One thing that happened over the summer, reminded me of something you went through, was demoing a compressor and had a loud burst of sound, nearly took out my headphones and ears. It would happen on this one setting, which just changed the detector type of the comp. Hearing was shot for a few days, just as I was in the middle of training my ears to pick up the finer details of different reverbs and delays, so I wrote to the company, gave a bug report, asked if they wanted screen grabs and didn't hear a word back from them.

Got a little depressed as I couldn't do any music, then thought no, this will not get in my way, painted myself blue, looked into repairing hearing damage, things were sparse and not very encouraging, but I did come across binaural sounds thing that raised my curiosity, mainly out of desperation. Found a useful little utility to stop this happening again in the future, cuts out the sound over a certain level, put it into templates in logic on the master bus. Worse thing about it, is this companies stuff is fantastic, for the most part, but I'm put off now, but it has got me thinking about protecting my ears more, didn't pay attention to how much I used them until they stopped working properly, although they have improved as blue paint is magic.

http://www.cerberusaudio.com/Software/Products/Ice9/

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Little plate reverb by soundtoys is free at present usually $99.

Thanks for the Heads Up......cheers.......

• edited November 2017

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

Feel free to post whatever you like, I was just being sarcastic, as you have an eye for the obscure and experimental, plus more importantly, you've been feasting at the trough, good to see what gems you've uncovered. Most my posts have been for functional tools which just aren't any fun. Plus that one recommendation was like an instant sci-fi effects generator, I'll go through videos taking notes about interesting sounds, most times sci-fi films will end up being the most ear catching, sample fodder wise.

Last few years I've been doing more work on my laptop and neglected my ipad, but I'm finding I've been missing my more leftfield tools, plus it's fair more expressive using a screen over a trackpad, ipad bought a lot of things together music wise for me. I've been on this terrible plugin rampage tho, when I log into paypal, feeling of shame builds, right now thoughts of an eq that's gone on sale, fill my mind. Think the combination of wanting to learn about sound and the ios cheap price contagion spreading, contributed to this sad state of events that I'm enjoying.

One thing that happened over the summer, reminded me of something you went through, was demoing a compressor and had a loud burst of sound, nearly took out my headphones and ears. It would happen on this one setting, which just changed the detector type of the comp. Hearing was shot for a few days, just as I was in the middle of training my ears to pick up the finer details of different reverbs and delays, so I wrote to the company, gave a bug report, asked if they wanted screen grabs and didn't hear a word back from them.

Got a little depressed as I couldn't do any music, then thought no, this will not get in my way, painted myself blue, looked into repairing hearing damage, things were sparse and not very encouraging, but I did come across binaural sounds thing that raised my curiosity, mainly out of desperation. Found a useful little utility to stop this happening again in the future, cuts out the sound over a certain level, put it into templates in logic on the master bus. Worse thing about it, is this companies stuff is fantastic, for the most part, but I'm put off now, but it has got me thinking about protecting my ears more, didn't pay attention to how much I used them until they stopped working properly, although they have improved as blue paint is magic.

Sorry to hear about your hearing. Mine got blasted by a spike from an iOS app - loud and at a very high frequency. I've had ringing ears from gigs and whatnot over the years, but this is the first time I actually felt a sharp stab of pain...lasted for days too. Never recovered, and the hearing is a bit 'dull' in that ear, as if I've lost the top frequencies. I've got tinitus now too which appeared a couple of months ago, just to cheer me up even more. Teeth falling out, knees gone, dodgy back, eyesight shot, ears knackered...ah the joys of getting older. Thinking about it, it probably did put me off using the iPad as it's always an earphones thing, whereas the PC is a speaker job. Also probably part of the reason I packed up playing bass with a band...that didn't help, particularly with the guitarist's fondness for Marshall stacks.

Look after your ears and teeth kids.

• @MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

Sorry to hear about your hearing. Mine got blasted by a spike from an iOS app - loud and at a very high frequency. I've had ringing ears from gigs and whatnot over the years, but this is the first time I actually felt a sharp stab of pain...lasted for days too. Never recovered, and the hearing is a bit 'dull' in that ear, as if I've lost the top frequencies. I've got tinitus now too which appeared a couple of months ago, just to cheer me up even more. Teeth falling out, knees gone, dodgy back, eyesight shot, ears knackered...ah the joys of getting older. Thinking about it, it probably did put me off using the iPad as it's always an earphones thing, whereas the PC is a speaker job. Also probably part of the reason I packed up playing bass with a band...that didn't help, particularly with the guitarist's fondness for Marshall stacks.

Sweet jesus man, sounds like you're just about ready for a mobility scooter, I know someone who'll chip it, drop some low profile alloys on it, lower the suspension and put some lights under it, probably sort an ipad stand at a push, goes by the name of honest dave.

I'll put that youtube vid up of the binaural thing, listened to it in headphones and it made my ears sore at first, turned down the volume and listened to it all the way through. I think it helped but I'm not sure if it was just the placebo effect. Your bass and reaktor tho, could build your own time machine using reaktor blocks, audio in, envelope follower, micro pitchshift, pitched delays, space flanger, reverse reverb, then side chain it to another reaktor instance and break through the time space continuum and warn your younger self about the dangers of skipping brushing, also convince your band mate that the ukulele is where it's at.

• @mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

Sweet jesus man, sounds like you're just about ready for a mobility scooter, I know someone who'll chip it, drop some low profile alloys on it, lower the suspension and put some lights under it, probably sort an ipad stand at a push, goes by the name of honest dave.

I'll put that youtube vid up of the binaural thing, listened to it in headphones and it made my ears sore at first, turned down the volume and listened to it all the way through. I think it helped but I'm not sure if it was just the placebo effect. Your bass and reaktor tho, could build your own time machine using reaktor blocks, audio in, envelope follower, micro pitchshift, pitched delays, space flanger, reverse reverb, then side chain it to another reaktor instance and break through the time space continuum and warn your younger self about the dangers of skipping brushing, also convince your band mate that the ukulele is where it's at.

I've been practising being a grumpy old man since I was 27, I reckon I've got the hang of it now. Thanks for the vid, I'll have a listen and a grumble later. I'd love a mobility scooter - then I can run people off the paths and hold up the traffic like they do here.

I like the sound of that Reaktor ensemble - I'm still in noob mode with that thing though, I haven't worked out how to use audio in, though I've used Reaktor fx via Maschine.

• @MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

I've been practising being a grumpy old man since I was 27, I reckon I've got the hang of it now. Thanks for the vid, I'll have a listen and a grumble later. I'd love a mobility scooter - then I can run people off the paths and hold up the traffic like they do here.

I like the sound of that Reaktor ensemble - I'm still in noob mode with that thing though, I haven't worked out how to use audio in, though I've used Reaktor fx via Maschine.

Haha, that's the exact reason I'm looking forward to getting one, being able to ride your gocart on the pavement, I've seen some mobility scooters on trails and alsorts of off road places, I admire the owners ambition.

I not sure about reaktor blocks regarding the input, I'm wondering if you could copy it from an fx and make your own audio in, reaktor is like a dream come true, being able to rewire stuff behind the scenes, but I'm often to busy experimenting to really delve into it.

• Useful tool I've been using lately is nc-17, nice for thickening up sound, bringing things forward, enjoying it on the drum bus especially, doesn't seem to crush the dynamic range too much, unless you over do it. If you grabbed it the other week, there is a new download up with an output slider, makes it more useful.

http://www.airwindows.com/nc-17-vst/

• edited November 2017

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

Haha, that's the exact reason I'm looking forward to getting one, being able to ride your gocart on the pavement, I've seen some mobility scooters on trails and alsorts of off road places, I admire the owners ambition.

I not sure about reaktor blocks regarding the input, I'm wondering if you could copy it from an fx and make your own audio in, reaktor is like a dream come true, being able to rewire stuff behind the scenes, but I'm often to busy experimenting to really delve into it.

That's the thing, there's so much stuff already available I've been busy mucking about with existing ensembles. I've added fx blocks to a couple of existing synths, but that's my limit so far.

Have you got Maschine? That helps connect things up - using Reaktor FX on Absynth, and the other way around. Sorry, I should stop diluting the thread with my NI waffle, it'll make more work for people looking for plugins.

• @mister_rz said:
    Two really good freebies this time of a vintage flavour, one with a modern twist, I present to thee some sonic goodness.

First up is a time limited one, free till november 22, soundtoys little plate, based off the emt 140, covers most formats aax, au, vst, etc and for mac and win, only downside you'll need an ilok account, but don't need the dongle.

http://www.soundtoys.com/product/little-plate/

Finally tube saturator 1 has gone free, sounds nice and thick but is really thirsty on the cpu, covers most formats, mac and win, direct download, no ilok required.

http://wavearts.com/products/plugins/tube-saturator-vintage/

I'm very fond of these two (thanks), already been informed about the Plate Reverb (as I own the Soundtoys Bundle) but highly recommendable, has a very nice tail that can go to infinity and is automatable

two more freebies (maybe already mentioned here or elsewhere) I've been enjoying lately are the Digits Synth (very eighties)
    http://www.extentofthejam.com/

and PanCake 2 from Cableguys
    http://www.cableguys.com/pancake.html

which can give a nice movement to otherwise static sounds

• @MonzoPro said:

That's the thing, there's so much stuff already available I've been busy mucking about with existing ensembles. I've added fx blocks to a couple of existing synths, but that's my limit so far.

Have you got Maschine? That helps connect things up - using Reaktor FX on Absynth, and the other way around. Sorry, I should stop diluting the thread with my NI waffle, it'll make more work for people looking for plugins.

Tangents can lead to some interesting info, found some right pearls over the years buried in threads. I'm using maschine more as a drum box lately, sometimes drop the older version (1.8) in a project to use 32bit vst's. It's another thing I need to explore as I keep seeing the functionality improve with each update, but I mainly just use it with a few kits and samples, putting individual elements on separate outs into logic.

With maschine I was starting to do more work in it, using the internal fx and vst's, au's, loading in instruments etc, but it would hammer my cpu, especially in logic, so I scaled back a bit with it, but any good tips would be appreciated, as I've had my eye on how the nks format is developing, but need to get up to speed. I'm using the newer version of battery more now, loads up maschine kits too, find the workflow a bit quicker in regards to basic shaping of samples.

Kontact has become my new obsession with the n.i stuff, been delving under the hood a bit more, neglected it for years, just using it as a sample player, lately tho, been monkeying around with the different filter types, modulation and mapping multiple controls to one controller, got some interesting kontakt instruments that are really random, loads of cheap and free stuff.

Kontakt now I've got into it more reminds me of how I'd work in the 90's loading samples into my synth and making them sound more like synthesised sounds instead of samples. I got a bit too used to the convenience of a modern workflow, I missed some of the satisfaction of really shaping a sound, so until I move out and dust my synths off, I'm going to indulge, when I have time with some of the instruments I've bought and not used properly, or should I say more in depth, kontakt and serum especially.

• @cabo said:

@mister_rz said:
    Two really good freebies this time of a vintage flavour, one with a modern twist, I present to thee some sonic goodness.

First up is a time limited one, free till november 22, soundtoys little plate, based off the emt 140, covers most formats aax, au, vst, etc and for mac and win, only downside you'll need an ilok account, but don't need the dongle.

http://www.soundtoys.com/product/little-plate/

Finally tube saturator 1 has gone free, sounds nice and thick but is really thirsty on the cpu, covers most formats, mac and win, direct download, no ilok required.

http://wavearts.com/products/plugins/tube-saturator-vintage/

I'm very fond of these two (thanks), already been informed about the Plate Reverb (as I own the Soundtoys Bundle) but highly recommendable, has a very nice tail that can go to infinity and is automatable

two more freebies (maybe already mentioned here or elsewhere) I've been enjoying lately are the Digits Synth (very eighties)
    http://www.extentofthejam.com/

and PanCake 2 from Cableguys
    http://www.cableguys.com/pancake.html

which can give a nice movement to otherwise static sounds

I downloaded the digits synth yesterday and gave it a quick test, liking the sound of it, didn't really go with what I was working on, as it was more melodic, had some ideas though using it more on soundscape stuff I like to work on, especially when I need a break from the melodic and experiment with a dystopian future sort of vibe, going to try it out with paulstretch.

Thanks for posting it up, even if there are a few doubles, it's good as sometimes people miss the first time round.

• Found the distortion from this bundle interesting, it's a modular fx suite, some of the plugins show up separately too. The free version is feature limited, but the distortion is very simple but fully functional and has a sweet sound to these ears, you have to download a plugin manager and choose the free version for there.

https://hofa-plugins.de/en/plugins/hofa-system/

• edited November 2017

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

Tangents can lead to some interesting info, found some right pearls over the years buried in threads. I'm using maschine more as a drum box lately, sometimes drop the older version (1.8) in a project to use 32bit vst's. It's another thing I need to explore as I keep seeing the functionality improve with each update, but I mainly just use it with a few kits and samples, putting individual elements on separate outs into logic.

With maschine I was starting to do more work in it, using the internal fx and vst's, au's, loading in instruments etc, but it would hammer my cpu, especially in logic, so I scaled back a bit with it, but any good tips would be appreciated, as I've had my eye on how the nks format is developing, but need to get up to speed. I'm using the newer version of battery more now, loads up maschine kits too, find the workflow a bit quicker in regards to basic shaping of samples.

Kontact has become my new obsession with the n.i stuff, been delving under the hood a bit more, neglected it for years, just using it as a sample player, lately tho, been monkeying around with the different filter types, modulation and mapping multiple controls to one controller, got some interesting kontakt instruments that are really random, loads of cheap and free stuff.

Kontakt now I've got into it more reminds me of how I'd work in the 90's loading samples into my synth and making them sound more like synthesised sounds instead of samples. I got a bit too used to the convenience of a modern workflow, I missed some of the satisfaction of really shaping a sound, so until I move out and dust my synths off, I'm going to indulge, when I have time with some of the instruments I've bought and not used properly, or should I say more in depth, kontakt and serum especially.

I haven’t explored Kontact, aside from loading up preset instruments, I realise there’s a lot more to it.

Maschine isn’t perfect, but I’m comfortable with it now, and being NI it works seamlessly with Komplete. I build up rhythms, and record a lot of Reaktor stuff in as audio. I also use it a lot for sampling- simple line-in to the mic input, record and chop to pass.

I would love to be able to afford the new controllers, maybe one day. Definitely up for an upgrade to Komplete though, when the next sale hits.

• @MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

I haven’t explored Kontact, aside from loading up preset instruments, I realise there’s a lot more to it.

Maschine isn’t perfect, but I’m comfortable with it now, and being NI it works seamlessly with Komplete. I build up rhythms, and record a lot of Reaktor stuff in as audio. I also use it a lot for sampling- simple line-in to the mic input, record and chop to pass.

I would love to be able to afford the new controllers, maybe one day. Definitely up for an upgrade to Komplete though, when the next sale hits.

What put me off maschine a bit, was going back to a track, balancing it a bit better, then it developing this glitch, spent a while trying to figure it out, changing stuff around to reduce the cpu strain. Thought it might be alright if I bounce, but it showed up there too, after a few days of this I thought time to move on to another tune, was gutted a bit as I'd been experimenting with side chaining loads of basses together and it sounded sweet.

I'd stopped using the controller about a year or so ago, which slows things down, that new version does look fantastic though, but a long way off, still wanted to upgrade my ipad and laptop first, which keeps getting put back. When I did use the controller though I used it like this, but with one finger and a lot slower.

• Some very nice abstract noise makers, pads etc, in vst, au, kontakt and ableton rack formats, can grab them for free or leave a small donation.

https://flintpope.net/free/

• @mister_rz said:
    Some very nice abstract noise makers, pads etc, in vst, au, kontakt and ableton rack formats, can grab them for free or leave a small donation.

Ooh nice, will check those out tomorrow. Thanks Mr.

• @MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:
    Some very nice abstract noise makers, pads etc, in vst, au, kontakt and ableton rack formats, can grab them for free or leave a small donation.

Some interesting stuff in there, he has name your price sales every so often on his kontakt, reaktor and ableton experiments.

• @mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

Some interesting stuff in there, he has name your price sales every so often on his kontakt, reaktor and ableton experiments.

I’ve had a little splurge on iOS apps, so with that lot to go through as well it promises to be a noisy weekend!

• @MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

I’ve had a little splurge on iOS apps, so with that lot to go through as well it promises to be a noisy weekend!

What ios apps did you grab? Got my eye on oriental strings, zeeon and replicant 2, bought unique synth as £1 was too tempting.

• edited November 2017

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

What ios apps did you grab? Got my eye on oriental strings, zeeon and replicant 2, bought unique synth as £1 was too tempting.

Zeeon - good sounding, easily tweakable bread & butter synth

Dubstation 2 - excellent sounding delay

Synthscaper - been after that for ages, and sounds awesome

Mood - bought this late last night after too much wine so haven’t checked it out properly yet, but its sample playing features mixed in with the synth look interesting, and for £6.99 it was a good deal.

Oriental Strings was tempting, but takes up too much disk space.

I’ve bought bugger all this year, so nice to have some new apps to explore, and for under £27 for that lot it hasn’t dented the wallet too much either :)

I’m planning to bring in some whacky Reaktor recordings onto the iPad, and mess with these in Mood and Synthscaper.

• @mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

Hmmm....I know this will probably be an unpopular statement, but after a fiddle with Mood I got more usable sounds (to my ears anyway) faster than I have done with Zeeon. The AU controls are really usable, and you can get really squelchy sounds using the filters.

If you don’t have Mood I’d recommend checking the vids while it’s so cheap.

• @MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

Hmmm....I know this will probably be an unpopular statement, but after a fiddle with Mood I got more usable sounds (to my ears anyway) faster than I have done with Zeeon. The AU controls are really usable, and you can get really squelchy sounds using the filters.

I had mood in my wishlist, one of those things when something comes out, stick it on the list and forget about it, so I'll check it out after your recommendation. I used to use the ipad for feeding sounds into logic, but I can see myself going more the other way, as I've got more sound manglers on ios, still sticking to 10.3 so I don't lose my 32bit odd things.

Speaking of ipad feeding there was an app I thought you might be interested in, for mac and pc, not on sale or free, looks great for experimental work, not picked it up myself yet, going by recommendations and sound demos.

http://www.audiobulb.com/create/Ambient/AB-Ambient.htm

• @mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:

I had mood in my wishlist, one of those things when something comes out, stick it on the list and forget about it, so I'll check it out after your recommendation. I used to use the ipad for feeding sounds into logic, but I can see myself going more the other way, as I've got more sound manglers on ios, still sticking to 10.3 so I don't lose my 32bit odd things.

Speaking of ipad feeding there was an app I thought you might be interested in, for mac and pc, not on sale or free, looks great for experimental work, not picked it up myself yet, going by recommendations and sound demos.

http://www.audiobulb.com/create/Ambient/AB-Ambient.htm

Thanks, that looks interesting, I’ll have a listen - only a tenner too.

Yeah, when I get a chance I’m going to transfer a bunch of desktop audio experiments onto the iPad for chopping and mangling. And then probably back to the desktop again!

• This is great stuff mostly. Again i can´t make it trough the servers....i hope tomorrow.
    https://www.heavyocity.com/product/free-production-loops-2017/

• VI Labs True Cowbells will rock your world. Cuz who doesn’t need MORE COWBELL baby!

https://www.vilabsaudio.com/truecowbells

• This years N.I. gift is fantastic too and i bet there will be a bigger version with a good upgrade price too if you download it. Also a voucher is available too. Nice....very very nice.
    https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/happy-holidays-2017/