Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How do you import presets into Phonem?

I bought the Phonemklatura presets that are out there floating around.

I tried using filesharing to copy to Phonem, and then "Import F". I also tried putting them inside every folder in iFunbox.

How do I do this?

Edit: Solved. Save to the root filesharing folder, and choose import VST ~bundle~, NOT filesharing.

P.S. These presets are great to learn from! But remember to roll your own!

Comments

• Yow! I was interested until I saw the price - I can't pay more for a batch of sounds than I paid for the app itself...woof!

• I can understand that the amount of work to finely craft presets for Phonem is quite a lot compared to some synths.

• @amarok said:
    Yow! I was interested until I saw the price - I can't pay more for a batch of sounds than I paid for the app itself...woof!

Yes, in context, i'm not sure it's even "value pricing". But as @Fruitbat1919 said, it's a pretty complex synth. I also am trying to support "small" music. So I will often instabuy inexpensive apps, or reward great effort. i recently bought all of alba ecstasy's stuff. Really great for digging into various synths and learning their individual character.

• @johnfromberkeley said:

@amarok said:
    Yow! I was interested until I saw the price - I can't pay more for a batch of sounds than I paid for the app itself...woof!

Yes, in context, i'm not sure it's even "value pricing". But as @Fruitbat1919 said, it's a pretty complex synth. I also am trying to support "small" music. So I will often instabuy inexpensive apps, or reward great effort. i recently bought all of alba ecstasy's stuff. Really great for digging into various synths and learning their individual character.

Thanks for the alba ecstasy tip - just bought my first ever sound pack!

• And, of course, many free sound packs are easily googlable.