Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LOOPY & AUDIOSHARE: IPad ->PC

What methods are available to transfer old saved Loopy sessions to get from IOS device to PC?

Same question, AUDIOSHARE. I remember something about wifi transfer. Not the details though.

WIFI?
FUNBOX?

Thanks

Comments

• edited August 2016

You could always use cloud services, its pretty handy to have google drive, drop box or something when doing music on ipad anyways as a shared library between ipad and computer, or judt a general library that doesent take space on ipad, or just something to back up stuff. Many apps can export directly to drop box and you can get drop box(and google drive) to work like a normal folder on your computer

• @ToMess said:
    You could always use cloud services, its pretty handy to have google drive, drop box or something when doing music on ipad anyways as a shared library between ipad and computer, or judt a general library that doesent take space on ipad, or just something to back up stuff. Many apps can export directly to drop box and you can get drop box(and google drive) to work like a normal folder on your computer

Yeah, I appreciate it.

I do use cloud and DBox and Box.

They are all kind of full as well.........................................desperate times

• I use Audioshare to transfer to/from PC constantly, it's very convenient.
    Tap the WiFi icon in the bottom left, and activate it in the dialog.
    Enter the IP in your browser on the PC and save as a bookmark for later use.
    Open the page and it displays the AudioShare file tree.
    Transfer works in both directions.