Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

With Roger Linn for the next two hours if you have a question!

News on linnstrument forthcoming!

Comments

• 1) Will Ableton 10 support poly aftertouch?
    2) His thoughts on the Deepmind 12
    3) his thoughts on the next big thing

• edited August 2016

1) Thank you.
    2) Sorry that Jack O'Donnell is a bastard!
    3) Are you toying with any ideas that could launch in the sub $600 range?

Bonus: Why do so many machines get swing wrong? :)

• What was the first record using the Linn Drum that made you realize you'd changed the world? (And was it, by any chance, "Don't You Want Me?" by the Human League?)

• Don't forget to tell him thanks.

• Any official iOS apps or VSTs in the pipeline?

• Ffs when is his new sampling Beatmachine coming out?

• I wluld love to see all the classic drum-machines 'emulated' to the fullest using original binary-dumps from the hardware...

Starting with classics constructed by the man in question :)

• @Samu said:
    I wluld love to see all the classic drum-machines 'emulated' to the fullest using original binary-dumps from the hardware...

You're in luck. http://www.alyjameslab.com/alyjameslabvlinn.html

I will vouch for this, worth every penny. If you watch the vids the frequencies match up perfectly. There is also a free package out there with the original ePROMS from the LM2, DMX, & Drumtrax.

Best drum machine ever; so glad I found it because really high quality, varied samples are hard to come by. Of course the developer had to change the name from VLinn to VProm, but it is a living, breathing virtual Linn.

• @oat_phipps said:

@Samu said:
    I wluld love to see all the classic drum-machines 'emulated' to the fullest using original binary-dumps from the hardware...

You're in luck. http://www.alyjameslab.com/alyjameslabvlinn.html

I will vouch for this, worth every penny. If you watch the vids the frequencies match up perfectly. There is also a free package out there with the original ePROMS from the LM2, DMX, & Drumtrax.

Best drum machine ever; so glad I found it because really high quality, varied samples are hard to come by. Of course the developer had to change the name from VLinn to VProm, but it is a living, breathing virtual Linn.

iOS version would he nice :)