Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Solved ! - Loopy - new midi binding : add toggle reverse on current track

edited August 2016 in Feature Wishlists

Hello @Michael

Could you plan on adding a new midi binding ?
"Add toggle reverse on current selected track."
In fact I don't have enough buttons on my midi controller, and I have already a fast way to access each loops/record/erase thru midi, but with the current Toggle reverse, I need to select also each individual track, that means 6 new buttons on my controller...
I rather have just one button configured to do this reverse operation, while I'm on any current track where I'm already on.
Hope that make sense.
Thanks for considering. (as always... :) )

Comments

• @crony this feature is already in Loopy.

Track Actions > "toggle reverse" > "selected track"

• @Hmtx said:
    @crony this feature is already in Loopy.

Track Actions > "toggle reverse" > "selected track"

Yes, but you need to select a track...That's what I'm saying.
    What I'm asking is a toggle reverse on current track playing (no need to assign to a specific track)
    See the difference ?

• edited August 2016

Ok ok ok, if you don't select a track number, you can save your binding from there, it's doing what I need...
    Now I've got it...So simple I'm too dumb to use it... :)
    Thanks @Michael @Hmtx

• ;-)
    No worries. Glad you got it sorted.

Loopy is such a remarkable app. I don't even have the time to explore all the ideas and possibilities.

• Almost a masterpiece. Almost.

• edited August 2016

i just need a way to load thru midi my sessions and it would be all good for me...:)
    Maybe it already exist, I'll check that ...
    That said, I'm really rediscovering the app, so stable , so user friendly, so many midi interactions available, (on , off, on hold, soooooo clever, so useful...) so great to use with other apps live...
    I'll post soon a video :)