Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sacred Union by Love Frequency

Hi guys

I was here as touch conspiracy but changed the handle to love frequency.

My focus is on atmospheric progressive house and trance using gadget exclusively.

Forgive my absence but I have been following the discussions etc..

I no longer use soundcloud as its crap..I cannot upload to soundcloud from audio share on my ipadminiretina, so I just decided to upload to YouTube nowadays. It's easy enough if I audio paste into GarageBand and press upload and it does it fast..only thing I noticed is that the sound quality goes down a bit after pasting into GB and have no idea why..

Anyway..here is one work in progress if you are interested. I'll join in SOTMC from next month I think..I've been busy with real life stuff and some professional music projects with others.

Hope you are all well

Comments