Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

STRANGER THINGS - TV Show's soundtrack.

13»

Comments

• Having said that, I have watched a few times and found it interesting to try and work out who is playing what part.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@studioAB said:
    Nice to listen to but for me not something exciting to see live.

That's why I ripped the audio. ;)

Ahhh

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Anybody else loving the soundtrack for Stranger Things?

Yep! Free patch set available to emulate on a CZ or VirtualCZ

• No-one gonna mention Sons of Anarchy ? Some great songs on the soundtrack to that too.

• There is a terrible show on now called Dead of Summer set in the 80s and totally rips off a lot of stranger things ideas including the music. Could be a new trend.

• Just recently when trying to download audio from You Tube the app would trigger YouTube app opening resulting in no usual download pop up. Deleting YouTube app solved it but I wonder what's happened since I haven't updated Anytune in donkeys.

• @Hmtx said:
    My Netflix experience changed dramatically when I started watching shows with my Sony MDR headphones. The soundtracks suddenly came alive.

Now this... May be the logical conclusion: the first time I've wanted to see a show just for the soundtrack.

Hearing the soundtrack on Synthtopia is what got me to watch it. :)

And totally agree about the sonics, as I guess could be presumed on a forum like this. Even using a jambox makes the whole experience better.

• @supadom said:

@TozBourne said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@raindro said:
    S U R V I V E does the soundtrack. They live where I live in Austin and their shows are incredible.

Another Austinite, eh :).....hear good things about this lot. Where have you seen them?

Same, same. (Same place, same question)

It's all starting to look like a future IOS synth pop trio from Austin!

I would like to request a status update on the synth pop trio.

• They released their 2nd album on Bandcamp a few weeks ago. It includes some of those tracks from the YouTube vid I linked to.

Bandcamp link https://survive.bandcamp.com/album/rr7349

• If any of you ST obsessed guys are Reaktor users, I made a instrument that was heavily inspired by the Demogorgon's antics and posted it to the user library. It's an unruly sounding thing for making creepy drones and pads, but will also belt out some decent 80's FM keys if convinced. Yes, my obsession with that show went hella deep.

If interested you can download the instrument here:
    https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/10399/

• Must watch if you like the music and/or the series. Don't wait too long because with Youtube copyright infringement policies this will certainly be removed in the (near) future.

BBC documentary following a generation of post-punk musicians who took the synthesiser from the experimental fringes to the centre of the pop stage.

• @syrupcore said:

@supadom said:

@TozBourne said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@raindro said:
    S U R V I V E does the soundtrack. They live where I live in Austin and their shows are incredible.

Another Austinite, eh :).....hear good things about this lot. Where have you seen them?

• I'd be down to jam with y'all for sure!

• That's 2 outta 3. @JohnnyGoodyear, your move.

• @mannix said:
    Must watch if you like the music and/or the series. Don't wait too long because with Youtube copyright infringement policies this will certainly be removed in the (near) future.

BBC documentary following a generation of post-punk musicians who took the synthesiser from the experimental fringes to the centre of the pop stage.

Great doc, thanks for the link

• @TozBourne said:

@syrupcore said:

@supadom said:

@TozBourne said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@raindro said:

If this happens, ping me. I'm north of Dallas, but will zoom down 35 and join y'all if my crazy life allows. (Plus I have some hardware...)

• @syrupcore said:
    That's 2 outta 3. @JohnnyGoodyear, your move.

Didn't catch this with my 'update'.

I'll certainly check 'em out if they release on Bandcamp too though. :)

• edited November 2016

Austin, you're almost up to 4! If anyone else in PDX is on the forum I'm down for a battle of the (old nerds in a hipster city) bands.

• @RulesOfBlazon said:

@TozBourne said:

@syrupcore said:

@supadom said:

@TozBourne said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@raindro said:

If this happens, ping me. I'm north of Dallas, but will zoom down 35 and join y'all if my crazy life allows. (Plus I have some hardware...)

Cool, sounds good to me. Although zooming down I-35 can be rather difficult most of the time (LOL). We'll need a space to meet and set up equipment, and my home is just too small for that, otherwise I'd volunteer.

• I think the thoroughly modern thing to do is all live here in or around Austin but never actually meet to play together, just exchange files etc. Every outfit needs a backstory/hook/proof of modern alienation...

• I wanna link with some peeps. We could potentially to it at my house.

• Just came back from watching Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein perform tracks from the Stranger Things soundtrack at Royal Festival Hall in London.

Awesome stuff!

NOOOOOISY!!

• I absolutely love the soundtrack. I wasn’t a fan of this last season but the music was still awesome as always