Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

STRANGER THINGS - TV Show's soundtrack.

Comments

• @AudioGus said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

@AudioGus said:

6.5/10 (Breaking Bad gets a 9)

Breaking Bad is a 9?

What gets a 10 for you, then?

Still looking. :)

The Wire

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

@AudioGus said:

Breaking Bad is a 9?

The Wire

I have heard really good things about it, but too close to home now ;). I wouldn't actualy be able to watch BreakingB these days. Gotta keep it light.

@AudioGus said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

@AudioGus said:

Breaking Bad is a 9?

The Wire

Breaking Bad & The Wire are both 11s.

Different Class to everything else.

Bloodline was good this year.

• The Bridge (Broen)
    Hinterland.
    Homeland season one (should never have made any more).
    True Detective season one (should never have made any more).
    Borgen.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

@AudioGus said:

Breaking Bad is a 9?

The Wire

Different Class to everything else.

Bloodline was good this year.

The Wire

< big gap>

Sopranos
    Spiral
    The Killing
    Homeland
    Breaking Bad
    And that sort of thing...

Breaking Bad definitely has its moment but personally I thought it got a bit silly at times.

The Wire is just 100% gritty Shakespearean quality all the way through. Amazing stuff.

• Shakespearean? Lou Grant (special mention for Mary Tyler Moore).

Breaking Bad definitely has its moment but personally I thought it got a bit silly at times.

Yah it played it a bit loose at times and relied on simple manipulations to bring the viewer back when it got too out there. To me it was like a really cool soap opera with guns and meth and wheel chair (SPOILER--->) bombs.

• edited August 2016

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    The Bridge (Broen)
    True Detective season one (should never have made any more).
    Borgen.

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

Spiral
    The Killing

Loved all of these, especially Spiral. The Original Danish version of the Killing too.

Braquo is also worth a watch.

Will Check out Hinterland, thanks.

• The first two seasons of The Killing were the finest crime fiction television I have ever seen. My apologies to Tony S. and Walter W.

• edited August 2016

The score Vol. 1 is on iTunes. It's brilliant! I read that they mostly use hardware but track #28, No Autopsy, sounds like they ran it through the @HoldernessMedia Crystalline! Have a listen!

• Volume 2 out today also.

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Volume 2 out today also.

Already?! Nice, thanks!

• @SpookyZoo said:

Yes. And Fargo

• @TozBourne said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@raindro said:
    S U R V I V E does the soundtrack. They live where I live in Austin and their shows are incredible.

Another Austinite, eh :).....hear good things about this lot. Where have you seen them?

Same, same. (Same place, same question)

It's all starting to look like a future IOS synth pop trio from Austin!

• @supadom There's more where we cone from, I think at least 3 others. Enough for a full band, but wrangling strangers together is not an easy task. :smile:

• @yug said:

@SpookyZoo said:

Yes. And Fargo

Fargo started off great.

• I was hoping it would be a contained single season, with season 2 being a completely separate storyline with a new cast.

Still really good

• @oat_phipps said:
    I was hoping it would be a contained single season, with season 2 being a completely separate storyline with a new cast.

Still really good

Volume 2 of the soundtrack is now available.

Series 2 of the show may still be a few years away yet.

• :

@TozBourne said:
    @supadom There's more where we cone from, I think at least 3 others. Enough for a full band, but wrangling strangers together is not an easy task. :smile:

I just moved from Austin. Dammit...had I known a stranger wrangling session was to occur. Or wait, a strangling wranglers session....? Where am I....

• edited August 2016

Just finished season 1 last night. Easily the best show we've seen this year. The soundtrack is ace. Can't wait till the next season arrives.

• edited August 2016

@Lady_App_titude said:

@AudioGus said:

Breaking Bad is a 9?

On my list the British show Utopia gets 10. It's a shame the channel shut it down after two seasons. Breaking Bad is 2nd with 9.9 and Stranger Things joins the group of several 9-point contenders :)

• edited August 2016

@jooga1972 said:
    Just finished season 1 last night. Easily the best show we've seen this year. The soundtrack is ace. Can't wait till the next season arrives.

At first, the slavish devotion to a particularly weird 80s vibe was kind of irritating. And cinematic references to ET and Stand by Me were borderline obnoxious (but they're kids, we forgive them). Not to mention outright theft from The Conversation, Pan's Labyrinth, Super 8, The X-Files, Twin Peaks ... But hey, those are some fantastic sources to steal from!
    It's good and scary, and I'm not finished with the season yet, but I really hope that Matthew Modine gets to act at some point. It's a 7.5 for me, at least two points upgraded for the correct use of "Atmosphere" by Joy Division.
    And you Wire fans -- you're right, but you're choosing to overlook the newsroom season. also, try to check out Lars von Trier's Danish TV series "The Kingdom." Unreal!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@jooga1972 said:

At first, the slavish devotion to a particularly weird 80s vibe was kind of irritating. And cinematic references to ET and Stand by Me were borderline obnoxious (but they're kids, we forgive them). Not to mention outright theft from The Conversation, Pan's Labyrinth, Super 8, The X-Files, Twin Peaks ... But hey, those are some fantastic sources to steal from!
    It's good and scary, and I'm not finished with the season yet, but I really hope that Matthew Modine gets to act at some point. It's a 7.5 for me, at least two points upgraded for the correct use of "Atmosphere" by Joy Division.
    And you Wire fans -- you're right, but you're choosing to overlook the newsroom season. also, try to check out Lars von Trier's Danish TV series "The Kingdom." Unreal!

Thanks for the von Trier rec. New to me (I was living in Queens then, we didn't speak cultural Scandinavian). Looks v. good.

• Twin Peaks is returning early 2017, can't wait. David Linch, Angelo Badalamenti... this can't go wrong

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@jooga1972 said:

Thanks for the von Trier rec. New to me (I was living in Queens then, we didn't speak cultural Scandinavian). Looks v. good.

It's pretty crazy. Not easy to find, I think. I ended up buying Korean bootleg DVDs on eBay a while back. Incomplete; one of the main characters died after the second season. Still worth it.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

It's pretty crazy. Not easy to find, I think. I ended up buying Korean bootleg DVDs on eBay a while back. Incomplete; one of the main characters died after the second season. Still worth it.

I have it. Will report back etc.

• edited August 2016

@TozBourne said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@raindro said:
    S U R V I V E does the soundtrack. They live where I live in Austin and their shows are incredible.

Another Austinite, eh :).....hear good things about this lot. Where have you seen them?

Same, same. (Same place, same question)

I exaggerated cause I've only seen one show. They're always happening when something else huge is happening! It was at the Mass Gallery and it was soooo epic!

• This is a great 32 minute Live session by S U R V I V E at Moogfest.

I ripped the audio using Anytune and have been listening to it on the go all month.

Enjoy

• Nice to listen to but for me not something exciting to see live.

• @studioAB said:
    Nice to listen to but for me not something exciting to see live.

That's why I ripped the audio. ;)