Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DJay 2

Hi all. Just saw a quick video of Djay 2 which is gonna be releases soon
Just thought I would keep ya in the loop

Comments

• Looks exciting but it better be good. I have 't used Djay in ages as Traktor is retardly easy to use, Soundtrends Meta DJ can add loops and other fx like arp (ipad version). I'm sure old school djs dont like the auto sync but i love auto sync as I want to focus on the songs themselves and be in a flow state instead of using the analytical part of my brain

• Very informative video.

• I have a feeling they got a little bummed they weren't Apple's DJ darlings since Traktor DJ went free. :) djay is a great app, for a long time it was my go to iOS DJ app, but I always hate the way they mimic'd real tables at the expense of useability. Let's hope v2 is better!

• I'd pick it up in a heartbeat..

• Honestly I prefer djay to Traktor, for its simplicity.

• Don't forget the Traktor's Slice the beat in freeze....is the best...

• You can't 'open in...' Traktor which means all my tracks have to be on the ipad.

This is a major plus point for Djay.

• I thought djay was pretty cool, but I never used the actual record platters whenmixing with it, so a huge part of the GUI was just wasted space. Combined with the fact you can't EQ and do effects, or access cues at the same time, and it was just starting to feel a little laborious to use for me.

Traktor isn't perfect, I still think djay's library was WAY easier to use, and having the album artwork so prominent was good too.

• Djay is cool with Audiobus, it opens up some cool possibilities! But to me Dj Player is the most refined Dj app. Traktor is cool but its gonna take a lot of updates to run with Dj Player, plus I'm scared we are gonna get dumped like we did with IMaschine, still pissed about that one!

• edited March 2014