Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NanoKontrol2

Anybody on here got any of the NanoSeries2 products. I'm thinking of buying them all starting with the NanoKontrol2.

Looking for feedback from anyone who uses it? Does it work well with CCK? Easy to Map? etc. I'll be looking to use them with an iPad Mini, appwise mostly BM2, NanoStudio, Animoog, Magellan and Galileo.

Also interested in feedback on the other NanoSeries2 controllers

Comments

• This may not be very helpful but I have the original Nano Pad. I bought it way back for my PC to use with the Alchemy VST, mainly for the x/y pad. After getting an iPad, I was pleased to find that it also worked with it.

It does work very well with the CCK, just plug 'n play. I had to customize the unit via Korg's PC software as the Nano Pad has no internal mapping capabilities. I haven't gotten around to customizing it for any iPad apps yet but the apps that I did try recognized it and performed flawlessly.

I would imagine the newer series work as good if not better with the iPad. They are inexpensive enough and seem to hold up well. I'm glad I held on to mine.

I have the apps you mention and will give them a go here shortly and let you know the outcome.

• Yes, all five of those apps responded perfectly with the Nano Pad.

Good luck with your decision.