Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

An Alchemy (mobile) track!

edited July 2013 in Creations

Because that Alchemy is my favourite app by a country mile i thought it's time for an massive Alchemy track (again;). I just put the (Audio) tracks all together in BM2. No fx or mastering here. About 50% of the sounds are from the new mobile "Minimal Techno". The other from "cinematic impacts" (imported from desktop) and "dark space". The Strings are from a "Arp Dimensions" preset (+ a bit of ThumbJam Strings Ensemble in the first part). It starts slow but at the end there is the Alchemy power inside :D Here we go:

Comments

• Hey quick question, whenever I use desktop to export *.camelsounds it only does one single preset... How do I get it to export a group of presets in a single .camelsounds file

• Sadly my english is pretty bad but this here should answer your questions.
    http://www.camelaudio.com/faqs/Alchemy_Mobile/Can_I_load_sounds_created_on_Alchemy_desktop_version_into_Alchemy_Mobile
    I have now over 4000 presets on my iPhone 5. 95% of them running fine on it ;)

• Another great track Galaxyexplorer - thanks for sharing!

• @JMSexton - it is only possible to export 1 sound at a time using the Save CamelSounds method, not sure if that will change in the future. If you want to install your Alchemy desktop sound libs on Mobile, download the Player CamelSounds versions from your user account.

• I really like your tracks Galaxy but for me this is the wrong way round and its missing the middle.
    The 2nd part for me is the intro to a massive a Blade "bloodbath" dance trance which progresses into the calm of the 1st part, which resolves the tension brought in by the first 2 parts.
    The music you produce fascinates me, the tone, textures you create really are amazing when you take into account the medium you create them on :-)

• Thank you... i like to have the dark side at the end.... like real life! I don't think (yet) i will ever make another dance/trance stuff. Beside some other things i plan to make a bigger prj. soon which are only space ambient sounds. (8-9 tracks).... with cinematic touch of course.