Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alchemy Mobile MidiMap

Someone known the Alchemy MidiMap...
on manual they speak about a MidiMap.txt file but I don't know where is,
I want to map it on my Quneo and I think is mapped because now one knob muve one volume of the second track...
is the CC7 and move the volume of the instrument

Comments

• Are you talking about Alchemy the desktop plugin, or Alchemy Mobile for iOS?

At the moment Alchemy Mobile does not respond to MIDI CC messages but we're considering it for a future update (possibly the one after the next update in fact).

The desktop plugin has a MIDI learn function, just right-click a control and select MIID Learn, send MIDI CC value by tweaking control.

MIDI CC 7 is a special case as that's reserved for volume and in that case yes you would need to edit the MIDI map file, which is located in the plugin data folder.

• Ooh, looking forward to the update after next already!