Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Mac & Pc air xpand 2 ---99% off

Couldn't quite believe my eyes, so I thought I'd give you all a heads up, plugin boutique is selling air xpand2 for 1 pound sterling, including fecking vat, description is a multitimbral workstation, might be worth a look, mac and pc only tho.

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/64-Virtual-Instrument/1560-Xpand-2

Comments

• Awesome, thanks

• bought, thx

• No problemo, I now have a double bass patch I'm happy with

• Thanks man!

What a fantastic deal

• Thanks for sharing this deal!

• Thank you for that. :)

• Hmmmmm bought it, but they have run out of activation codes.....

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Hmmmmm bought it, but they have run out of activation codes.....

AIR are supplying more......

• I got this free when I bought an Alesis keyboard. I really like it. Enjoy, everybody!

• had some problems with Cubase first, didn't show up in the plug-ins list, as I deleted _x64 out of the file name it worked (same in Ableton)

and yeah, had some fun with it then

• Weird. Had to install the iLok activation manager, but uncertain how to proceed from there. Re-install I guess.

• The Sonivox Orchestral Companion Strings are a quid too.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Weird. Had to install the iLok activation manager, but uncertain how to proceed from there. Re-install I guess.

You shouldn't need to reinstall. Let me know if you need help.

• @telecharge said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Weird. Had to install the iLok activation manager, but uncertain how to proceed from there. Re-install I guess.

You shouldn't need to reinstall. Let me know if you need help.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I went through the install, but see no 'go' button apart from a shiny new iLok icon on my desktop. Not very versed in VSTs/add ons (not very desktop in general), so imagine it's all straight forward. Happy to have bought the pack at such a throwaway price that I'm not bothered so very much if I can't get it working today....plenty of other toys down here in the basement...

• @JohnnyGoodyear iLok is just the DRM. You don't even need to launch the iLok License Manager, but that is one method of activating the software. If you have ran the Xpand! 2 installer -- separate from iLok -- then it should just be a matter of having your DAW scan for new plug-ins (VSTs). When your DAW scans Xpand! 2 you should be prompted to activate it. You can either use the serial you were given for challenge/response authentication or you can use an iLok account. Hope this helps. PM me if you like.

• @telecharge said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear iLok is just the DRM. You don't even need to launch the iLok License Manager, but that is one method of activating the software. If you have ran the Xpand! 2 installer -- separate from iLok -- then it should just be a matter of having your DAW scan for new plug-ins (VSTs). When your DAW scans Xpand! 2 you should be prompted to activate it. You can either use the serial you were given for challenge/response authentication or you can use an iLok account. Hope this helps. PM me if you like.

Thanks again for taking the time to walk me along etc.

• Apparently, if you own Xpand2, you can upgrade to Expansion Pack 3 COMPLETE, which is 50% off now and looks very interesting, especially Transfuser 2 and Strike 2