Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mobile pod

Line 6 Mobile pod app had now been updated to include audiobus compatibility!!

Comments

• I think you have to have their Sonic Port hardware to use it though..costs around £70.,

• There are 4 internal guitar loop riffs to test with if you don't have hardware.

• Or the Line 6 Mobilizer.

• Works only with Mobile in and Sonic port.
    I bought "mobile in" not long after it came out but it got put to one side for the best part of a year because you couldn't record the pod sounds. Now you can, which is brilliant!! Blew the dust off the guitar last night to try it all out and it works very well.

• I feel insulted by this kind of thing:manufacturers using hardware-specific apps to lock you into their products. More guitar-friendly multieffect apps for iPad will soon make the Pod irrelevant to most of us...

• I understand what you are saying eyeball but you still need a good digital input into the iPad. The Pod app may be irrelavent but the input device isn't ;-)
    Mobile in works with all core audio apps which you have to pay extra for, its just nice that now I can record my guitar without having to spend another £30 on apps.