Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Demo..iRig HD..Not Just For Guitars

Using iRig to record some Korg Wavedrum and some Novation Mininova lead...and gone forever the terrible Crosstalk audio bleed problem..supplied with all the cables you need and lovely 24bit A/D convertion..nice..hope you guys enjoy.

Comments

• @soundtestroom Nice video demo. Love that wave drum.

• Great vid, Doug. Think it is time for me to move up from the old iRig to iRig HD! :)

• It is really good..no comparison really..and such a clean sound too...well worth it..

• Oh..and the fact that you can use it with you Mac or PC is a big bonus..

• Oh that reminds me! The stuff I have seen about the iRig HD from IK seems to indicate that the USB connection only works with Macs (laptop and desktop). Have you tested it with a PC DAW yet?

• @AlterEgo_UK No not yet, I hardly ever use my laptop anymore, but I will check the specs that come with it and let you know..I can't see why it would not work though..It is an interface..I'm sure that it said it does...

• The IK Multimedia website does not list PCs as compatible with the iRig HD. Also on the packaging it doesn't say anything about working with PCs.

• Yeah, just had a look at the manual and it does not mention PC only mac...still worth it just for iPad though...

• edited July 2013

@thesoundtestroom It still may be worth trying with PC. My audio interface Akai EIE never advertised as being IOS compatible, but it works perfectly with my ipad.

• We've had reports of it working with ASIO4ALL on PC. There are a couple of VERY happy users and I know at least one of them has posted about it on our forum.

• OK, great! Thanks.

• Great demo - cool soloing too!