Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Technology and an attempted coup

2»

Comments

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I love your Candide-like thought. For me, however the event occurred, it is now a wide door for him to drive, and trample, imperiously through....

That's the worrying thing the bull has been kicked in the balls, but I have hope that what we have all been witnessing ramping up for a while, might be the prelude to humanity as a whole growing up and putting away childish things (like psychopathic dear leaders), although I will never give up my consoles or teddies. Maybe erdogan unleashing might be the spark that sets it in motion.

• Yes Matt, I believe your correct, only problem, it will be sometime before wisdom dawns on humanity and we discover how we are all, one, stand or fall. This social-revolution is well underway, its first steps are happening at present, this mass collaboration of dreams, hopes, fears. Unfortunately revolutions have a downside too.

• Even if the coup was successful, Turkey is part of NATO so the president would be back in power. Europe and the U.S. would have to intervene militarily.

• @mkell424 said:
    Even if the coup was successful, Turkey is part of NATO so the president would be back in power. Europe and the U.S. would have to intervene militarily.

Hmmmm. Not sure about that. But, it's a Sunday afternoon in Austin, sun is out, another odd and in places dispiriting week, and thus it must be time for tea and the endless workout of trying to write a more happy poem....

• @knewspeak said:
    Summer 16, all the same, the world over.

Except for the southern hemisphere!

Id like to have enough brains and info to make clever judgements. All I can say, from where I stand that I can't see that being staged. It's not Panama, this is Europe. I'd leave the conspiracy theories to the side. Some fraction of the military and possibly as usual the political opposition tried it and failed. They could have waited for when the time is ripe but maybe that was the now or never moment? Seems like they wanted to change the rules of the house while the king was away. I'm sure they tried to jam the communications, hence the face time (apparently RT experienced denial of service attack the very night of the coup). So it was a large scale operation that's gone pear shaped.

It's always hard to judge whether it is good or bad that they failed as nobody really knows what would be like with the military government and whoever would get to power in the end. Also Eedogan seems to have quite a lot of public support.

Whatever went on it's always tough seeing blood getting spilled.

• @supadom said:

@knewspeak said:

Id like to have enough brains and info to make clever judgements. All I can say, from where I stand that I can't see that being staged. It's not Panama, this is Europe. I'd leave the conspiracy theories to the side. Some fraction of the military and possibly as usual the political opposition tried it and failed. They could have waited for when the time is ripe but maybe that was the now or never moment? Seems like they wanted to change the rules of the house while the king was away. I'm sure they tried to jam the communications, hence the face time (apparently RT experienced denial of service attack the very night of the coup). So it was a large scale operation that's gone pear shaped.

It's always hard to judge whether it is good or bad that they failed as nobody really knows what would be like with the military government and whoever would get to power in the end. Also Eedogan seems to have quite a lot of public support.

And that last line is where the song begins...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@mkell424 said:
    Even if the coup was successful, Turkey is part of NATO so the president would be back in power. Europe and the U.S. would have to intervene militarily.

Hmmmm. Not sure about that. But, it's a Sunday afternoon in Austin, sun is out, another odd and in places dispiriting week, and thus it must be time for tea and the endless workout of trying to write a more happy poem....

Such a quaint picture. You in Austin TX with your cowboy hat and boots, sitting down to tea and crumpets, and thinking about the cricket match you watched on the telly last night. Jolly good what?

• edited July 2016

My teachers at school left me with the impression that whales needed saving, the world was overpopulated, and cars had polluted the world beyond repair. Hence, I’ve avoided cars and learning to drive such a thing, never liked children and have avoided having any. The paths of whales and mine haven’t overlapped much, so I’m ok there, too.

In recent years I’m realising I’ve been totally lied to about some of those things. In fact, increasingly, I’m realising I’ve been lied to about pretty much everything I thought I knew.

• @u0421793 said:
    In recent years I’m realising I’ve been totally lied to about some of those things. In fact, increasingly, I’m realising I’ve been lied to about pretty much everything I thought I knew.

If there's one thing you can count on, it's the deceit in this world... Which you can't really count on, ironically enough.

Unfortunately most signs point to that deceit leading to a one world government, one world religion, etc. The youth today are so easily manipulated it's not even funny. Mass epidemic of broken homes? Who cares! Deceit has you covered, they will gladly take your children at any point past conception. Let's all hand our minds, bodies, and souls over to the elite.

• @supadom said:

@knewspeak said:

Seasons come and go so quickly these days, probably down to all the energy we've invigorated our biosphere with.

Europe - has a "rich" history for such conspiracy, that ran riot across the planet. The systems we have created make us globally dependant on one another, than at any period of history, who thinks we've learned the lessons of the past.

• @1P18 said:

@u0421793 said:

If there's one thing you can count on, it's the deceit in this world... Which you can't really count on, ironically enough.

Unfortunately most signs point to that deceit leading to a one world government, one world religion, etc. The youth today are so easily manipulated it's not even funny. Mass epidemic of broken homes? Who cares! Deceit has you covered, they will gladly take your children at any point past conception. Let's all hand our minds, bodies, and souls over to the elite.

What if they reciprocate?

• @wim said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@mkell424 said:

Such a quaint picture. You in Austin TX with your cowboy hat and boots, sitting down to tea and crumpets, and thinking about the cricket match you watched on the telly last night. Jolly good what?

No boots (just off to the pool), but there was cricket this morning, England losing an excellent first Test at Lord's to Pakistan. A very good example of why Test Matches are still the best format despite all the pyjama/hit and giggle stuff abroad these days. May sing Land Of Hope and Glory loudly to the Texan sky while padding. Will think of you.

• edited July 2016

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@mkell424 said:

It has to be true. A retired general on cable news told me so and I believe everything I see on TV. :smiley: