Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apps Closing In Audiobus When Launching Others

The thing I believe is bothering me most of all is not being able to find answers to my questions through the manufacturers themselves or just by surfing the net unless I find individual users to ask. I need to be able to have one setup in Audiobus, have that associated with one setup in AUM and that be that for an evening. What's happening when I start by loading my saved preset in Audiobus is that when launching one app, it causes another to close. For example, this pretty much always happens using iGrand, if I launch it, it causes Propellerhead Thor and iTuttle to close. At the same time, if I go to re-launch those, iGrand closes. I'm not seeing any rhyme or reason to that. I just need a setup I can count on without things closing themselves. My other issues I've always had with Thor is that no matter what MIDI channel I assign for it, it ends up receiving on all MIDI channels quite often.