Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Model 15 BASICS & CLASSICS: 100 free synth patches by Fabio Ribeiro

Hello! This is a free collection of patches I've created for the Moog Model 15 app. Hope you like it! :)

"Producer/synthesist Fabio Ribeiro (aka Remove Silence) has released the Basics & Classics Collection, a free collection of 64 patches for the Moog Model 15 app for iPad and iPhone.

This free collection presents classic and famous synth sounds, created using only the original features of the classic Moog Model 15 analog modular synth (without using features that are only available in the app).

The collection not only demonstrates the versatility of the original Model 15, but it also shows how sounds of different classes can be created through subtractive synthesis in a modular synthesizer.

Also included in the collection are some classic patches from keyboard players and bands like Rick Wakeman, Yes, Triumvirat, Rush, OMD, The Prodigy, Camel, Uriah Heep, etc.

The Basics and Classics Collection is a free download."

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2016/07/03/64-free-patches-for-moog-model-15/#more-72350

Comments

• Right on! :+1:

• I'll always take more bass sounds. Thanks

• I downloaded this last week, really great work!

• Very nice patches.
    Thankyou !

• edited July 2016

@FRibeiro This is a very cool thing!
    Many thanks...!
    (They sound great, and very Moog)

• Very nice sounds thanks!!!

• @FRibeiro These are an incredible addition to the Moog Model 15 app! Thank you so much for creating these.

• Wow! Thank you so much. The is so much to learn from each these. I will be happily entertained for many, many hours learning from these patches.

• Thx for sharing!

• Would also love some deep warm pads and strings patches.

• Thank you all for your comments! :)

Yeah, I've made this collection mainly for educational purposes, with some classics sounds included. Modular Synthesizers are one of the best ways of understanding sounds and how they are created in nature and electronically. It's the best way to learn about sound synthesis and make your very own sounds, which may become an important part of your musical personality (like Wakeman, Emerson and many others did).

I'm upgrading the collection with 100 patches. These will be released very soon. Next I'll try to make something more complex with the app and of course share the results with you.

Thanks!

• @FRibeiro said:
    Thank you all for your comments! :)

Yeah, I've made this collection mainly for educational purposes, with some classics sounds included. Modular Synthesizers are one of the best ways of understanding sounds and how they are created in nature and electronically. It's the best way to learn about sound synthesis and make your very own sounds, which may become an important part of your musical personality (like Wakeman, Emerson and many others did).

I'm upgrading the collection with 100 patches. These will be released very soon. Next I'll try to make something more complex with the app and of course share the results with you.

Thanks!

Great news, love the patches...thanks A Lot!

• Thank you very much for sharing them, they are very educational for me and are great quality.
    Cheers :)

• brilliant! thanks very much

• These patches are very good and should almost be included as standard in Model 15...
    @FRibeiro Thanks creating and sharing them :)

• Oh man that is so awesome!! Great programming skills! Can't Wait to hear your work of art, thnks!

@FRibeiro said:
    Thank you all for your comments! :)

Thanks!

• Hello!

Thank you all again for all the positive comments!

As promised, the collection was updated with 100 free patches :)

• Lovely stuff . Thank you FRibeiro

• Thank you very much ;)

• Thank you very much ;)

• I’m really looking forward to Spending time with these patches. Unfortunately my Dropbox is not cooperating with what you are sending. Do you think you can send them to my email address?

• Thanx Fabio these patches are superB!! Cheers!

• The Dropbox link says these are deleted. How are people still finding these today?

• Worked for me from Fabio's You Tube just now...........

• Thank you so very much.

• @Iso yep, that worked. Thank you :)

• @CracklePot said:
    @Iso yep, that worked. Thank you :)

Happy to help :)

• Ta very much!

• Just picked this up now, thank you very much :)