Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thanks.

edited December 2012 in General App Discussion

That's it , just thanks for an amazing step forward for music. I had previously questioned the motivation for which apps. supported the "bus" first. Obviously that was idiotic and the flood of support by devs. is overwhelming. Too much to even keep up with. So I say, thanks and thanks again!!!.........for consuming all my time and just a little money for something I have dreamed about for almost 40 years. Omg, so old.....-)

Comments

• You're welcome! :)

• I agree! I've only been in this iOS music scene since last September (2013), and it's quite evident - and exciting - that the AudioBus revolution has made such an obvious positive impact on the iOS world, even for us noobs. Sebastian, Michael (I sort of feel disengenuous saying this BECAUSE of my noobousness), keep up the great work! So thrilling...!

• +1!
    I produced an entire chillout album on my iPhone last year...none of it done at home(!!)...and it blows away a techno album I produced in the 90's in a traditional apartment MIDI studio.