Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video recording

Audiobus seems like it would be the perfect app to link my Bias apps and a video recorder directly on my ipad.It would make sense and get Audiobus's name out there to more people since so many people would love to shoot a video without having to record another track to over dub later.How hard would it be to make a video recording app that would allow Audiobus to act as the main audio input?

Comments

• I just emailed the developers of MoviePro to see if they have thought about adding audiobus support. I love that app for filming my tutorials.