Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iSequence track

Hi all.. iSequence and Cubasis, hope you enjoy..>donations greatly apreciated ..!!?/

Comments

• edited July 2016

Not my basket of beetroots but always good to hear someone giving iSequence a run. There were rumors of a new version way back, and as developers of two iconic apps (Sunrizer/Impaktor) I still live in hope. There's a lot to love in this thing.

• If iSequencer just had AudioBus, IAA and Link, it could be very useful. I purchased all the sound packs way back when; and it would be great to add musical hits or sound effects to a composition on the fly, especially in sync with Link.

• @bsantoro said:
    If iSequencer just had AudioBus, IAA and Link, it could be very useful. I purchased all the sound packs way back when; and it would be great to add musical hits or sound effects to a composition on the fly, especially in sync with Link.

+1 still waiting from the rumours about what the dev may do?

• Thanks for giving a listen JGY.. I had some fun with iSequence, the outcome of which may not be many peoples bag o' beetroots, cheers.

Of course Audiobus would make things much easier for a start, and Link sounds like it could throw up some interesting possibilities.. A few more sample editing tools wouldn't go amiss too.. Other than that a great lil app, with an interface that makes you work a different way.. Thanks guys.

• @RUncELL said:
    Thanks for giving a listen JGY.. I had some fun with iSequence, the outcome of which may not be many peoples bag o' beetroots, cheers.

Of course Audiobus would make things much easier for a start, and Link sounds like it could throw up some interesting possibilities.. A few more sample editing tools wouldn't go amiss too.. Other than that a great lil app, with an interface that makes you work a different way.. Thanks guys.

You're welcome. I actually find it a bit slow, bolting bits together and so forth, but very conducive in terms often ending up liking what it is I've wrought....

• That was great @RUncELL. Just iSequence and Cubasis?

• Many thanks @markk. Yes just iSequence for creating parts/loops beats etc, and imported into Cubasis for cutting and mixing. Thanks again.