Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Metal cover

Swedish Metal band Bloodbath cover tracked in MTDaw with BiasFX for guitars and Bias for bass mixed in Cubasis. Drum track mixed in Cubase and imported into MTDaw.

Comments

• Sorry for the bump but same song mixed in Auria regular

Editing the audio was much easier in Auria but what cpu hog. Last time I used Auria was on my ipad 3.

• @hacked_to_pieces : that is quite a transformation!
    Great, powerful sound in this version and the cymbals which were a bit too prominent for my taste in the other version also sound much better in this one! Good work! :)
    Which Auria plug-ins did you use?

• @AlterEgo_UK thanks for listening , I used Korvpressor on the drums and the PSP channel strip eqs on the guitars and bass.

• WOw, night and day difference between version 1 and 2. Wanna mix my Thrash songs for me?! ;)

Awesome guitar playing mate, this cover is right on. What Bias preset you use? Tone sounds mint. What'd ya use for the drums?

• This was posted by Master Auria user over at their Forum. It's too good not to share here. Solid advice and tips, for sure.

_by Anthony Alves » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:11 am

Hi DVL music. Thank you for reporting these problems. If you encounter regular situations try to take note of what is making it happen and please report to the forum like you have. This reply has a lot to do with your problems in Auria Pro. Aurias team continues to work on fine tuning Auria Pro. The request of features by users has pushed this daw to a desktop level. Fine tuning this takes time and you will encounter some problems. However by letting us know you are helping to get this daw refined and working flawlessly. So yes some of the things you mentioned I have already encountered and they are being reported, so it's not you but here are some tips. Heres what I do to keep Auria Pro under control. Reboot the iPad 3 times in a row. Trust me. Don't use transfers to back up your precious tracks. So no dropbox. Don't use an iPad with less than 4 gb of flash drive space available. Dont edit durring the recording process. Dont add FX durring the recording process. Quit Auria Pro after about 1 hrs use and go to Safari and Quit Safari then return to AuriaPro, watch the cpu go way down giving you more breathing space. Instead of undo use delete durring the recording process. Turn Retina display off. Set draw waveform durring recording to Off. I record 16-24 tracks all the time on Auria Pro with a buffer of 256 by using these rules with great results and I've never lost a project using Auria or Auria Pro since I started using it by using this method. Not to say I haven't found problems like you've encountered because I have, I actually search for them on purpose to report them to Rim In addition if your using AuriaPros midi, remember 4-6 tracks of Fabfilter Twins can cripple AuriaPro dependng on the preset. Also slow down your tap as AuriaPro sometimes takes a second to complete the requested task. So slow down your workflow a touch. Don't try to edit or re-arrange frozen tracks Too often users load all the plugins durring the recording process then freeze the track. It is best not to load them at all and only load them at the mixing stage. Cheers and good luck. Stick with AuriaPro and learn to tame it while we strengthen its character and remember your on an iPad and he is a single developer. Your continued support is very much appreciated_

• Yes a big difference. Are you using an exciter with Auria?

• @High5denied thanks for listening I used the ola amp and for the drum Superior Drummer from toontracks

(https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/0q/i1td7gidq44v.jpeg "")

@mkell424 no exciter I didn't mix the original drum track properly but I was to lazy to remix it.