Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FL STUDIO MOBILE 3 Native beta

edited July 2016 in General App Discussion

You can now download and test FL Studio Mobile 3 as an FL Studio native plugin. Click below ... http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=159176

Comments

• the plot thickens

• well well... Interesting

• Might have to dl this tonight.

• they blew it, took too long, my limited ipad hard-drive has been converted to full-on korg mode and i can't be bothered to change things up again.

• That looks real good. Love the mixer channel colors matching the clip colors. Why the play button is on the keyboard asking for accidental triggering instead of the huge blank area on top escapes me though.

• I too am captivated by the pretty colors matching on every thing. The play button location is definitely a big no no. Also I didn't see any scale locking in the video. I hope that will be an option. I mean honestly I think it's a must have. If you have a virtual keyboard on a touchscreen, you put the scale lock in. Period. People can always choose chromatic if they must.

• Does FL Studio mobile 3 have audio tracks and/or sampling options?

• @db909 said:
    I too am captivated by the pretty colors matching on every thing. The play button location is definitely a big no no. Also I didn't see any scale locking in the video. I hope that will be an option. I mean honestly I think it's a must have. If you have a virtual keyboard on a touchscreen, you put the scale lock in. Period. People can always choose chromatic if they must.

I'm anxiously awaiting FL Studio's final 12.3 release cuz they finally have implemented scale highlighting that doesnt involve manually placing ghost notes on every key, so they may be a little behind on scale convenience, mentally, or metaphysically.