Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Song for my granddaughter

Hi,

I know I don't stop by much anymore... and again, this is not really an IOS production (I did use Galileo so...).

Just wanted to share this song with you guys. I wrote this for my granddaughter last year, and it's included on my bands new (first) EP that we just finished recording, and was released on Spotify, iTunes etc yesterday.

We've set up a new SoundCloud page for the band, and a couple of the tunes are posted there.

Hope you guys like it.

Take care!

soundcloud.com/user-579721313/your-world

https://soundcloud.com/user-579721313/your-world

Comments

• Wow, you did this in Gadget??
    (heh)
    Very nicely done. Rhythm section totally locked in.

• Well done. Stop by more often!

• flawless production, great voice, really love the clear sound of the vocals
    (instead of blurred lyrics by overprocessing, which has become so common today)

cheers, Tom

• Thank you guys!

The recording was done in a real studio, and produced, mixed and mastered by a professional engineer. The only thing close to home recording was the pedal steel which was recorded in our pedal steel players home, and the organ which I recorded at my home. It's Galileo on iPad, direct in to Mixcraft. So, I managed to include a bit of iOS vibe :)

• I love it. Vocals are so awesome! Well done