Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alchemy Mobile update in the pipeline....

Comments

• Audio demos sounds great. I hope the mobile version gets a few of the drum kits, preferably not the 808 and 909...

• The Mobile version of the Minimal Techno bank will include some of the drum kits, around 8 or 9 if my memory is working properly.

None of the kits are your typical 808 or 909 sounds, so they'll be unique but definitely banging ;)

It's waiting for a review from Apple now, should be ready in the next few days.

• Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!

• Sounds good, thanks! And what TY said lol

• Has anyone tried or know if its possible to load the various free presets online into alchemy mobile?

• Yes most do work, some don't though.

Worth a go if you have the spare gigage !

• Minimal Techno for Alchemy Mobile should be showing up in the app soon.

Check out the Minimal Techno page @ Camel Audio to hear 3 audio demos created using the Mobile version of the sound lib:

http://www.camelaudio.com/Minimal-Techno-Sound-Sample-Library.php

In the near future we'll be making the Mobile demos the default demos from within Alchemy Mobile. As with the Minimal Techno bank, any Mobile audio demos will also be included as projects.

• Can't wait. Thanks.

• Really nice sounds in there. And 9 new drum kits, that with the various crazy effects you can get with the remix pad just sounds really fresh. Cool thanks!

• Yep, lovin' my new techno sounds.

• Drum Kit it's really cool