Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Praxis Beats Drum Machine is on the bus!

edited July 2013 in General App Discussion

Praxis Beats is a retro-elegant interface for electronic rhythm composition. Express yourself with absolute precision with maximum control over your beats.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id659677415?mt=8

Comments

• Anyone tried this yet ?

So much chatter about the ultimate drum app, is this the one ?

• Not if it can't do 11/8.

• Works well, some nice glitching once I added my own samples.

• Only thing I don't see mentioned is Audiocopy Audio paste but you can import from Dropbox, SkyDrive, and other online storage mediums, as well as Audiobus, iTunes File Sharing

• How does it sound? I can't find anything on YouTube.

• DL their Pocket Beats app (it's freemium), should serve as a demo from the looks of things..

• I'm about to give pocket beats a swing

• Yeah, go for the free version first.

• edited July 2013

I did, and the only interesting(?) feature I can see worth noting is that it does fixed-velocity "trap"-style drumrolls easily.

• Quite a few more features in Praxis Beats though like you can drill into each beat re trigger point and 'draw' volume, pan and speed up slow down which is cool.