Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Do your keys stick with Imini?

I frequently have a problem using Imini with my Carbon 49 keyboard. When I play a chord or a run, sometimes one of the keys will keep playing after I let go of it. I can actually see the key depressed on the app keyboard and when I touch it again, it releases.I don't think it's my keyboard because it hasn't happened using any other synth, but frequently with Imini. Anybody else seeing this? Maybe I have a setting incorrect for what I'm doing? I appreciate any help you can give me.

Comments

• I would start with reinstalling Imini if you haven't already.

• Fair enough. I shoulda learned this by now. Thanks as always....

• this, currently top priority bug should be fixed by December, when new mini is planned to be released

• You have a source for that?

• I don't have it but I have heard many people complain in the past about imini's midi implementation. (That's why I bought isem when I had money to buy one of the two :)

I guess there's nothing you can do besides what @mgmg4871 said.

• Reinstalling is not going to fix the bug...

• Man I forgot I posted this. Mine still sticks, I deleted Imini and moved on. :-(

• The beautiful date with the bad breath....disappointing.

• @Goozoon said:

this, currently top priority bug should be fixed by December, when new mini is planned to be released

Well, I don't know if that's an official announcement, so take my comment with a grain of salt, but December to fix sticking midi notes when no other app (including another implementing arturia's code) does this? And yet plenty of new releases by said company (that also are incomplete?). I have ADHD and I recognize the pattern of starting multiple projects and never really finishing one, because releasing a shiny new one instead is exciting.

Not the end of the world as I use other apps live for synth bass and if it's never fixed I'm only out $10, but still, this doesn't seem like a bug that should take 2 years to get right...to be fair, I did use imini some during my summer recording sessions and didn't have issues, but it did happen during live shows for sure at other times.

• I don't have sticking iMini key issues since the last update they did.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • got this infor from Arturia support guy
    regarding new synth, nothing disclosed, only said it is fat an big