Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Symphony of Destruction (cover)

Fancy a bit of classic metal?
Here is my updated cover of Megadeth's Symphony of Destruction, featuring the great Greek Guitar God, Evangelos Koudonas and Rock Vox Supremo Nathan Jon Tillett (Napier's Bones)!
Colin Powell: Guitars, Bass, Drum editing
Evangelos Koudonas: Guitar
Nathan J Tillett (Napiers Bones): Vocals
@evagelos-koudonas
@NathanJonTillett
Recorded on iPads with apps including Cubasis, Garageband, Bias FX, Jamup Pro, Vocalive

Comments

• NIce job on the collaboration sounds good!

• Wow, that is quite good! Every damn part of it. What preset did you use in Bias FX? What part did you play?

One of the best concerts I've been to. Every song Davadeth played was mint. Just like the record.

• Thanks @hacked_to_pieces and @High5denied

I used the American Metal preset in Bias FX and I played the main riffs throughout, the main part of the solo and bass (Jamup Pro XT with a modified Bassman Spring patch)
    Not sure of the preset Evangelos used or app but he doubled on the riffage and played the fast licks.
    For drums I found a midi file, imported it into Cubasis via Audioshare, extracted the drum track, copied it into the main Cubasis project, routed it to GB where it played the Live Rock Kit and recorded it back into Cubasis.
    I originally tried the vocals but it really needed a rock vocalist (which I am most definitely not!) so I asked Nathan, who recorded it in GB and used Vocalive at some point.

• Ah, good job sir. Dirt mixed with filth all in the right places. Your effort spent on the drums definitely paid off. Congrats to all involved.