Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Metal test

Little old school metal with Mobile POD and mtdaw.

Comments

• Good stuff sir! You've ensured I'm metalled up for the day. Excellent playing & sounds. Some fabulous metal drumming propels your track along hard & fast & got me all in a tizzy trying to air guitar/drum along to it. What drums did you play? Yeah.....nice.

• Grand stuff, I like the energy !

• Sweet! I got an old Line6 MobileIn (30-Pin) for free last time I visited a local music and it granted me a full copy of the Mobile Pod app and it works wonderfully with 30-Pin to Lightning adapter too :)

• Thanks guys for taking the time to listen. @Bluepunk I did the drums on the desktop with Superior Drummer and imported the wave file. I'll try DPP next once I make a descent Metal kit for it.

@Samu I'm sure you already know this ,with the current mobile pod you just need to plugin the old line6 interface in 1 time and it unlocks for it for use with any interface you want to use.

• >

@Samu I'm sure you already know this ,with the current mobile pod you just need to plugin the old line6 interface in 1 time and it unlocks for it for use with any interface you want to use.

I know :)
    I've had a blast pretending to be 'Michael Winslow' by plugging in the iRig Mc HD and making weird noises :D

• @hacked_to_pieces said:
    Thanks guys for taking the time to listen. @Bluepunk I did the drums on the desktop with Superior Drummer and imported the wave file. I'll try DPP next once I make a descent Metal kit for it.

Thanks. They do sound rather scrumptious. I look forward to checking out your DPP Metal kit. Cheers.