Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moebius Lab new Amazing Noises App in Beta testing now

Our new iOS App, Moebius Lab is in beta testing. If you are interested in trying our most polymorphic and extensive app ever, please fill the form at https://goo.gl/EPytVQ
Thanks!

Comments

• WOW that looks ultra flexible in terms of routing.

• Amazing! It looks like it does..... stuff. All sorts of stuff. I don't have the time or ability to be a beta tester, but I will be a customer when it gets released. I enjoy the other AN apps and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too.

• @MrNezumi said:
    Amazing! It looks like it does..... stuff. All sorts of stuff. I don't have the time or ability to be a beta tester, but I will be a customer when it gets released. I enjoy the other AN apps and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too.

this

• I can't wait for the release date. All Amazing Noises apps are...well...amazing.
    You do really good work, sir.

• edited June 2016

cash waiting....looks amazing ;)

• Those screenshots look excellent! Can the “Klamper” do wave folding?

• Will it support the iPhone like your other apps? I use an iPhone exclusively.

• @u0421793 said:

Those screenshots look excellent! Can the “Klamper” do wave folding?

Good idea. I will add it (and wrap)

@Audiojunkie said:
    Will it support the iPhone like your other apps? I use an iPhone exclusively.

Not ATM. It is a very extensive app. In future who knows... but we must find a way to make it enjoyable on a small screen.

• @mauriziogiri said:

@u0421793 said:

Those screenshots look excellent! Can the “Klamper” do wave folding?

Good idea. I will add it (and wrap)

@Audiojunkie said:
    Will it support the iPhone like your other apps? I use an iPhone exclusively.

Not ATM. It is a very extensive app. In future who knows... but we must find a way to make it enjoyable on a small screen.

:-(

• This thing can make some mad beautiful sounds

• This app should really be ...

2016 -2017 Kaikoo Design Award Winner if not including AUM mixer.

My endorsement. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• what is this app all about please elaborate :)

• elaborate nothing, i prefer mystery (misery?)

• As I noted above it does all sorts of stuff. Cool stuff, I'm sure.

• I'm trying to throw the wacky and the weird at it during testing....see if I can break it. Problem is, their are so many options, some testing will surely have to be done after release.

The possibilities of use with Moebius and Audiobus and AUM now are pretty wild

• Mind blown... not enough gushing adjectives available.

• edited June 2016

Wow...Just testing the beta...It's a kind of giga mega super effect patch that you can apply to multiple IAA synths, fully midi (I wish it had midilearn, easier for users...) with Link, of course...
    But it's also a monophonic synth.
    Lots of stuffs running, but it's so clean...
    It has NO GLITCH (as far as I've tested), it's a bit CPU intensive, but you really know why (around 20% on an Ipad pro, from AUM CPU bar)

Well, the sound is just enormous... :smiley:

• if it's 64-bit only i'm gonna hang myself

• utterly mind smashingly brilliant, on par with model 15 and ivcs3

only one tiny problem so far is the radio button to switch to sampler input has to be pressed many times before it works

really looking fwd to a detailed explanation of the modules

does have midi learn btw, double tap a control to bring up value editor, then hit the control popup icon at the top right, looks like a graph with nodes, then hit midi din icon

• Looks interesting can't wait to try it out.

• I just discovered the 'Shifter' effect. It's a dual Frequency Shifter!

Indeed this looks like a very capable fx suite/fx host/...

• @rhcball said:
    if it's 64-bit only i'm gonna hang myself

In test flight it says compatible with iOS 8 for iPad, nothing more that I can say...

• @rhcball said:

I'm beta testing it on an old iPad 4. Runs quite well but does start to crackle when i push it to the limits. I'm buying it definitely. Great results with drums.

• @VincentT said:

@rhcball said:

I'm beta testing it on an old iPad 4. Runs quite well but does start to crackle when i push it to the limits. I'm buying it definitely. Great results with drums.

Yes I am on a 4, thanks

• Instant classic.

Mind blown.

• You need newbs to test apps, too, yes? I can't get an IAA to generate ANY sound.

• Any idea of a release date ? This sounds just like my kinda app :))

• Applied for testing spot :)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    You need newbs to test apps, too, yes? I can't get an IAA to generate ANY sound.

Oh, my. You can load MULTIPLE IAAs? My goodness....

• edited June 2016

@ExAsperis99 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    You need newbs to test apps, too, yes? I can't get an IAA to generate ANY sound.

Oh, my. You can load MULTIPLE IAAs? My goodness....