Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lurssen Mastering Console No Longer Ala Carte

2»

Comments

• Please, help me to understand this new condition .
    Does not it seem that the $50 give us the option of 48 kHz and compressed AAC files and the $100 give us better quality at 88 kHz and wave format, with all the file management included? So, we just need to pick one of the options?
    It doesn't seem we need to buy one after the other.
    It would be nice to have a reduced introductory price.

• @ugb1 said:
    Please, help me to understand this new condition .
    Does not it seem that the $50 give us the option of 48 kHz and compressed AAC files and the $100 give us better quality at 88 kHz and wave format, with all the file management included? So, we just need to pick one of the options?
    It doesn't seem we need to buy one after the other.
    It would be nice to have a reduced introductory price.

@ikmultimedia - another example of the confusion caused by the new pricing model. I thought the same as @ugb1 until I found out, earlier in the thread, that a customer has to buy BOTH to get full functionality. It really should be made more clear that $50 gets you limited functionality (only export to compressed formats), but the $100 option for full functionality only works if you buy the $50 option first = $150 total rather than $100 it appears to be in the IAP section of Lürssen.

• Love this App , but to expensive for me.

• @eustressor - Oh yes, I have definitely expressed the confusion about the two IAP and general pricing structure. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you or the post you quoted. I'll see if these aspects of the app and IAP can be made much more clear in the future.

• @ikmultimedia said:
    @eustressor - Oh yes, I have definitely expressed the confusion about the two IAP and general pricing structure. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you or the post you quoted. I'll see if these aspects of the app and IAP can be made much more clear in the future.

Thank you, appreciate the follow up :sunglasses:

• Sorry, feel dumb...Never heard of that app before, wanted to try the free version...But how can you import from Audioshare, for instance ???

• edited June 2016

@crony said:
    Sorry, feel dumb...Never heard of that app before, wanted to try the free version...But how can you import from Audioshare, for instance ???

Can't import from AudioShare with the free version. I think you could before, but won't swear to it. I know I managed to get my two test mixes in pretty easily.

Now, you can create a new project. Once you do that, there will be an empty "song" field with a drop down menu. Hit the plus button at the top. The options are to import music via file sharing (presumably drop your tracks into the Lürssen folder in iTunes) or to import from your music library. So if you were to transfer your final mix into your iTunes library as a WAV file, you could select it from there.

There is also a simple "import" button, but it is greyed out in the trial now. You will also hear a non-deafening burst of white noise every 10 seconds or so on your songs, to make sure you don't try to do anything tricky with the free version. Hope this helps!

• @eustressor yes thanks ! Pff...for a 150$ I would expect an easiest way to test...Can I at least export the 10 seconds properly ? Just to compare with what I'm doing now...
    If I can't compare I won't know if I might wanna buy it...
    @ikmultimedia maybe something you can report as well ?

• From Audioshare you can do an "Open In" and select Lurssen as the destination.

• @crony said:
    @eustressor yes thanks ! Pff...for a 150$ I would expect an easiest way to test...Can I at least export the 10 seconds properly ? Just to compare with what I'm doing now...
    If I can't compare I won't know if I might wanna buy it...
    @ikmultimedia maybe something you can report as well ?

You get used to the white noise. You can definitely get a feel for how your songs would sound if you had the full version.

• @richardyot said:
    From Audioshare you can do an "Open In" and select Lurssen as the destination.

Maybe that's how I did it - thanks for the tip, Richard! :+1:

• edited June 2016

@djjuniorpops said:
    Love this App , but to expensive for me.

In fact, $100 was pretty reasonable: FF Pro L + Pro Q cost less but then again you should have at least Auria LE. The temporary license was awesome, and I myself bought a couple of days more than once.

Now, $150 is beyond defence, specially being a price spike(of 50% up!!!). I wonder why they made it suddenly so much more expensive.

• I think they made a booboo.

• @eustressor @richardyot said:
    Thanks, I'll try that :)

• Well...After trying it, I can say it's quite okay, but I don't think I wouldn't pay more than 30$...in total...

• For those who were interested in lower pricing, please note that Lurssen Mastering Console in-app purchases are currently 50% off: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=700

• @ikmultimedia said:
    For those who were interested in lower pricing, please note that Lurssen Mastering Console in-app purchases are currently 50% off: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=700

Cool beans. So how much is it with the IAP ATM? You need both IAP's? I tried the link but it's in Euro's I believe. 49 Euro's is like 55.00 US?

• @High5denied said:

@ikmultimedia said:
    For those who were interested in lower pricing, please note that Lurssen Mastering Console in-app purchases are currently 50% off: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=700

Cool beans. So how much is it with the IAP ATM? You need both IAP's? I tried the link but it's in Euro's I believe. 49 Euro's is like 55.00 US?

From the link:

The Play/Process is available for only $/€24.99 (normally $/€49.99). This enables unrestricted playback, monitoring and processing, 48kHz maximum sample rate and export of compressed formats such as AAC & OGG.

The HD Engine is available for only $/€49.99 (normally $/€99.99). With the HD Engine enabled you get unrestricted playback, processing and monitoring at 88.2/96kHz sample rates for DSP and export, selectable dithering and export of uncompressed formats such as WAV & FLAC (requires Play/Process mode to be enabled).

And you need the former if you want the latter so you'd need both if you were interested in the HD Engine. It should warn you as much if you tap to purchase the HD IAP if I recall correctly.